Say something bad about Britney's ''Blackout'' album

It's certainly among her most acclaimed albums, if not the absolute favorite among fans and critics. So, I believe it would be an interesting idea to discuss aspects of this album that didn't resonate with us. I know some Exhale users who will love this thread :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Here are some thoughts on my mind at the moment:

• The album cover could have been way better, but it ultimately became iconic and possesses distinct characteristics, so I'm not mad :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:
  • There are numerous unreleased tracks from the ''Blackout'' album that carry a personal and compelling essence. These songs should have rightfully earned a place on the album, as opposed to the provocative tracks like ''Freakshow'' and ''Ooh Ohh Baby'' which feel like fillers IDGAF :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block