Britney on Instagram “…and maybe one day I can let people know.”

4 hours ago, Pawnshop_ said:

Doesn’t she have PR and management? Cade, Jeff and Cassie still working on her team? Rosengarts wife is a powerhouse PR force so you’d think they’d be advising too. I thought it was confirmed many times post cship. 

Yes. I still don't understand why her team is not properly working, like... maybe she ask them not to do certain stuff, but it's curious how for some reason they let Britney  basically "alone" doing all the things to make her look bad and helpless.

She is paying all of them for what exactly? 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2
15 hours ago, brit*****94 said:

You are so HOSTILE omg

Are you awake?? Have you seen the comments left by so-called "fans" these past few weeks on a site that's supposed to "discuss" Britney?

It seems like belittling is more like it than "discussing" what's happening on this site.

Edited by AZBH27
  • Love 3
41 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

My god this place is a ******* downer, literally can’t go into a single thread anymore without being drowned in negativity and the block feature is a complete waste considering I can still see the posts from the people I have blocked thanks to other users quoting them. Fix that GIGANTIC glitch and this place would actually be bearable again!!

interesting how it's being discussed in another thread to bring back some chat feature, but we can't have a real block button 

• Love 3

Like who the fock says "Maybe I'll let you know one day" when having an official biography coming out next month ??????????????????:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Who does that ? Does she just plainly hate us or something ? We're not rich Britney, economy is very bad these days, but still we didn't hesitate one bit to buy your book, because we WANT to believe you're the victim and all of this and want to support you even more.

Now you say this ?? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Dodoo00 said:

Like who the fock says "Maybe I'll let you know one day" when having an official biography coming out next month ??????????????????:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Who does that ? Does she just plainly hate us or something ? We're not rich Britney, economy is very bad these days, but still we didn't hesitate one bit to buy your book, because we WANT to believe you're the victim and all of this and want to support you even more.

Now you say this ?? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

if after her own testimony and the 20-something min videos she released still have you questioning whether she is a victim, just don't buy the damn book then.

it's quite unbelievable how so many people here are coming out of the woodwork and are basically saying that britney needs to more or less convince them that she was abused, otherwise they don't believe it. 

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

if after her own testimony and the 20-something min videos she released still have you questioning whether she is a victim, just don't buy the damn book then.

it's quite unbelievable how so many people here are coming out of the woodwork and are basically saying that britney needs to more or less convince them that she was abused, otherwise they don't believe it. 

Yes, because I'm not (and thank God) a brainless stan who will believe everything their fave says. I have reasoning and am capable of deducting my own opinion. Britney is not well, whether you admit it or not, so I'm not going to take her words as the ultimate truth. For God's sake, SHE SAID IT. There's her version, their version AND the Truth.

it's mindblowing how some of you think (if we call that thinking) :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Haha 2
  • Like 2
18 minutes ago, Dodoo00 said:

Yes, because I'm not (and thank God) a brainless stan who will believe everything their fave says. I have reasoning and am capable of deducting my own opinion. Britney is not well, whether you admit it or not, so I'm not going to take her words as the ultimate truth. For God's sake, SHE SAID IT. There's her version, their version AND the Truth.

it's mindblowing how some of you think (if we call that thinking) :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

And I never said anywhere that she was well. She's been through insurmountable trauma and suffering. You don't need to be a 'brainless stan' to have an ounce of empathy and compassion. Like I said, if your mindset is to question everything still after everything she's outlined in her testimony, then don't come to this site and don't buy the book. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

And I never said anywhere that she was well. She's been through insurmountable trauma and suffering. You don't need to be a 'brainless stan' to have an ounce of empathy and compassion. Like I said, if your mindset is to question everything still after everything she's outlined in her testimony, then don't come to this site and don't buy the book. 

285-CCF17-7-F04-49-B9-970-E-FF843-C96141
:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Interesting how a select few are whining in each thread about the forum, as if they're being forced to be here.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

makes sense you'd twist my words and want to encourage bringing back a feature that resulted in someone here getting death threats and completely missing the point of what I wrote. stay classy folks!!!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block