Britney on Instagram “…and maybe one day I can let people know.”

“The Woman in Me is a brave and astonishingly moving story about freedom, fame, motherhood, survival, faith, and hope.”

The book wouldn’t be advertised by the publishers as the above if she wasn’t going to speak about what happened to her. It is probably not going to be all about that, but I’m sure it will cover it in a chapter or two. 

Edited by TwiggyStardust
Beyonce
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, UncutJamz said:

I can see this being pulled by Tristar attorneys during the trial and it being used against Brit to ensure her claims of abuse and the past are not true. Bad move by Brit honestly for using “the 3 sides of the truth” qoute

It’s an expression. There’s three sides to every story. Your side, their side, and what really happened. She’s not saying she’s lying or they’re telling the truth, so they can’t really do **** to her because the average outsider can say that about any conflict they’re not apart of.

If they try to use this against her then they're also admitting that their side isn’t entirely accurate either, so no, I don’t think this is something that can be really used against her.

• Like 2

I like how everyone is getting up in arms about what she said. There might not be a lot she can say about the con because of the ongoing court case, and if there is, then it was probably vetted by her lawyer so she can’t have it used against her. There’s still a lot that she can talk about like the time between 2006-2008. She never really touched upon it in For The Record.

Seriously this negative **** needs to stop.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Well I wonder why? Every day there’s threads constantly talking **** about the woman and it’s getting old. I don’t blame them for feeling like that, I’m getting to that point too.

You can get a point across without sounding like a **** or being hostile though. Not everyone’s opinion is going to align or see eye-to-eye. That’s the point of freedom of speech. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

You morons need to stop bytching about every fuhking thing. She can’t put EVERYTHING IN the book. That doesn’t speak for how much will actually be included in it. Use common fuhking sense. She mentions one thing that isn’t in the book so that negates it all? Fuhk OFF

It’s not that serious, relax.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

You can get a point across without sounding like a **** or being hostile though. Not everyone’s opinion is going to align or see eye-to-eye. That’s the point of freedom of speech. 

Well their freedom of speech was to make a rant out of annoyance and irritation if we’re going to talk about freedom of speech because that’s the point right? They have the freedom of speech to make an angry rant while you have the freedom of speech to voice your *****ing.

It’s just that simple going by that logic. They can act and say whatever they want however they want because freedom of speech!

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Well his freedom of speech was to make a rant out of annoyance and irritation if we’re going to talk about freedom of speech because that’s the point right? He has the freedom of speech to make an angry rant while you have the freedom of speech to voice your *****ing.

It’s just that simple going by that logic. He can act and say whatever he wants however he wants because freedom of speech!

But is his opinion hurting anybody? You guys so desperately want users to be submissive and have control over what people say, not realizing that everyone doesn’t have to see eye-to-eye with eachother. If someone is annoyed or irritated about a situation, let them express themselves. That is the literal point of a public forum and having discourse.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 3
Just now, BadBunny said:

But is his opinion hurting anybody? You guys so desperately want users to be submissive and have control over what people say, not realizing that everyone doesn’t have to see eye-to-eye with eachother. 

Yeah and is their angry rant hurting anyone? You could easily just ignore it and not say anything. Same thing can be said to them, but then you can say that the people they’re complaining about don’t have to post their negative views on here. All because of freedom of speech, that’s the magic of having that right, right?

5 hours ago, UncutJamz said:

I can see this being pulled by Tristar attorneys during the trial and it being used against Brit to ensure her claims of abuse and the past are not true. Bad move by Brit honestly for using “the 3 sides of the truth” qoute

Who are you . Shes correct . Your reaching . 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Steve W said:

Who are you . Shes correct . Your reaching . 

You can not hide the truth . Her lawyer is finding corruption. He is a brilliant talent who understands the manipulation of this women. Its all money based . Its not just about one aspect . Its a multi faceted web of corruption. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block