Britney on Instagram “…and maybe one day I can let people know.”

4 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

My theory is that the book is a shameless cash grab from her team and she had very little to do with it.

I cannot wait until I'm proved right in a few weeks

I mean... if Manjobi tells you anything.

Britney isn't serious.

she had the opportunity to capitalize on this moment hard (and it would have been better for her personally and professionally), but she fumbled the bag.

i still love her and don't judge her and am sensitive of the position she’s in

• Like 2
Just now, dritney said:

I mean... if Manjobi tells you anything.

Britney isn't serious.

she had the opportunity to capitalize on this moment hard (and it would have been better for her personally and professionally), but she fumbled the bag.

i still love her and don't judge her and am sensitive of the position she’s in

What people fail to realise is that there is a big business behind her with lots of people.

Staff and bills need to be paid, and if there is no steady income or investments it's only eating up her net worth, so I'm not judging either.

It's just crazy to me we've been on this train for over 15 years and people still think its Britney herself making all these business decisions. She clearly does not want to work and just enjoy herself after all those years of enslavement. The sooner fans understand the less disappointed they will be.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, BritBritSpearsLove said:

You guys need to stop overanalyzing every little thing she says. This is the same woman that will answer a different song is her favorite when she releases an album each time she's asked. Britney isn't someone that will put that much thought into what she says tbh.

I'm sure the book will be an amazing read. That said, though I understand Britney is sensitive that video is not that deep, the little girl will live.

Girl…

”…Britney isn’t someone that will put that much thought into what she says tbh. 

I’m sure the book will be an amazing read.”

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE 

• Haha 7
18 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

What people fail to realise is that there is a big business behind her with lots of people.

Staff and bills need to be paid, and if there is no steady income or investments it's only eating up her net worth, so I'm not judging either.

It's just crazy to me we've been on this train for over 15 years and people still think it’s Britney herself making all these business decisions. She clearly does not want to work and just enjoy herself after all those years of enslavement. The sooner fans understand the less disappointed they will be.

I think people assumed that she’d be in control of her projects because she’s free now and has complained so much about having to do things she didn’t want to. 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, dritney said:

she literally says there’s so much personal crap she’s kept private … and “maybe one day” she can tell us.

what more proof do you need that the book will not be very transparent?

the only promo we’ve gotten was about her performances… and tbh she doesn’t seem like she’s in a place to even write about the last few years…

The book is 288 pages. We already knew she was not going to divulge in everything. The book is described as her story in her terms, that she can finally tell at last, about freedom, fame, womanhood, etc. I'm sure she will touch on many personal things and who knows, there could be another book in the future. 

2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Amen. She needs PR and management. The last two years have been messy.

Doesn’t she have PR and management? Cade, Jeff and Cassie still working on her team? Rosengarts wife is a powerhouse PR force so you’d think they’d be advising too. I thought it was confirmed many times post cship. 

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

So you’re calling the users in the forum morons yet you’re resorting to this expletive laced rant comment to get your point across.:clownery_makeup_meme:

It’s possible and valid to be frustrated and use profanity in response to something you perceive to be ridiculous.

I won’t be back in this thread so you don’t have to reply. But the two of us have agreed on things in the past so don’t take my general statement as a personal attack

• Like 1

Britney needs a PR asap.... or at least counsel someone before posting an explanation ...

I feel like she doesn't understand why the negative feedbacks from the public on herself or her posts or she didn't know how to pen out a proper response to clear something up/defend herself and even exposed another stuff that get us fans talking/mad. 

Britney. please... please think before you write something and posting it for the public to see. She's been getting lots of negative feedbacks on herself lately. I hope she notices it. 

If she isn't releasing new songs, or any other business related things, ok, ignore the feedbacks...fine...   But she's releasing a book.... like... at least pretend she does care and tone down a little... make it easier for herself and others.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block