Britney on Instagram “…and maybe one day I can let people know.”

14 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Love how already this post where she's trying to provide context to the video is already being spun by you negative nancies

Another thread that'll have 13 pages filled with ya'll stroking out over the dumbest s h i t

Yup. So predictable that instead of focusing on Britney's message, the focus is steered toward negativity and worrywarts. 

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I can’t believe she’s posting something like this when she has a memoir out next month. She needs PR asap. 

Maybe it’s intentional. Maybe she isn’t as passionate to share super private things now that she had some time to calm down. Maybe she’s annoyed that the legal constraints are stopping her from sharing what she really wants to. Maybe not doing a photoshoot for the book is a form of rebellion. 

That being said, the whole “my side, your side and the truth”… No. Do not give Team Con that leverage. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, stronger1992 said:

Amen. She needs PR and management. The last two years have been messy.

I truly wouldn’t care if she was just living a normal life, but she’s still putting a book out so she def should have someone handling her pr. Like i said in another thread, we can’t have anything nice as fans. This book is going to be a complete trek wreck. I’m absolutely dreading the reviews. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, BringTheAction said:

You morons need to stop bytching about every fuhking thing. She can’t put EVERYTHING IN the book. That doesn’t speak for how much will actually be included in it. Use common fuhking sense. She mentions one thing that isn’t in the book so that negates it all? Fuhk OFF

You are so HOSTILE omg

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 5
7 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I feel real bad, cause the poor woman can't even be vulnerable on her on own socials without being dragged by her fans. uck

Once again, Britney deserves so much better. Damned if she does, damned if she doesn't. I'm glad she uses social media in the way it was intended and not the super polished pr extension celebrities turned it into. I just know if Britney's socials were like that we'd have thread after thread about how it's not her posting/where's Britney/etc. she'll never win. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 8
  • Haha 1
3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Maybe it’s intentional. Maybe she isn’t as passionate to share super private things now that she had some time to calm down. Maybe she’s annoyed that the legal constraints are stopping her from sharing what she really wants to. Maybe not doing a photoshoot for the book is a form of rebellion. 

If she doesn't want to talk about private things than why write the book? 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Fay1981 said:

If she doesn't want to talk about private things than why write the book? 

I mean, you have people here calling her liar because she can't remember the first time she had a Diet Pepsi. 

If this is the silly nonsense we're ganging up on her for, then why should she think we'd believe something more serious she puts out

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block