Britney on Instagram “…and maybe one day I can let people know.”

Just now, Fay1981 said:

If she doesn't want to talk about private things than why write the book? 

Maybe a spur of the moment reaction to JL’s book or even just the conservatorship ending. Maybe she thought she’d be able to say things that she legally can’t. 

It’s definitely unfortunate if that’s the case. I guess we could still be wrong, but the “promo” so far has been very…wholesome and nothing like the raw and interesting recordings she used to post. Just basic PR from her team. There’s been nothing to suggest she’s that excited about it - no photoshoot for the book, no audio version of the book, no interviews. 

• Like 5

You know, sometimes I wonder if it would've be better if Britney just gave her more time to process it and heal (although healing takes indefinitely time sometimes a whole life I guess) and then publish the book. Maybe it would've been more healthy and genuine. But again, we'll see. Maybe it's a good book and we'll get emotional reading it. "You'll have to wait and see" :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

I mean, you have people here calling her liar because she can't remember the first time she had a Diet Pepsi. 

If this is the silly nonsense we're ganging up on her for, then why should she think we'd believe something more serious she puts out

That doesn't make any sense.

If she doesn't want to talk about all her troubles and the abuse she suffered than fine but don't write a book about your life then. Nobody is forcing her.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
34 minutes ago, BringTheAction said:

You morons need to stop bytching about every fuhking thing. She can’t put EVERYTHING IN the book. That doesn’t speak for how much will actually be included in it. Use common fuhking sense. She mentions one thing that isn’t in the book so that negates it all? Fuhk OFF

So you’re calling the users in the forum morons yet you’re resorting to this expletive laced rant comment to get your point across.:clownery_makeup_meme:

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Like 1

You guys need to stop overanalyzing every little thing she says. This is the same woman that will answer a different song is her favorite when she releases an album each time she's asked. Britney isn't someone that will put that much thought into what she says tbh.

I'm sure the book will be an amazing read. That said, though I understand Britney is sensitive that video is not that deep, the little girl will live.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, 2K16NEY said:

Can we wait until the ******* book comes out before we have meltdowns please

she literally says there’s so much personal crap she’s kept private … and “maybe one day” she can tell us.

what more proof do you need that the book will not be very transparent?

the only promo we’ve gotten was about her performances… and tbh she doesn’t seem like she’s in a place to even write about the last few years…

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, dritney said:

she literally says there’s so much personal crap she’s kept private … and “maybe one day” she can tell us.

what more proof do you need that the book will not be very transparent?

the only promo we’ve gotten was about her performances… and tbh she doesn’t seem like she’s in a place to even write about the last few years…

she could easily be talking about her relationship and now divorce to Sam

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block