How would you feel if Britney’s style would be like this?

• Super Mods

Yeah it would be cool if she did dress like that but honestly even before she got married and got in the conservatorship,

she dressed vastly different when not styled for an award show or event.

There are many candids from paparazzi from back in her prime where she doesn’t look put together but hey that’s fine.

I can kinda relate to Britney in a way because I dress down and more casual in real life than when I go to social gatherings and fancy events where I’m all dolled up.

So no judgment whatsoever cause i understand.

I just would love to see Britney glammed up one more time at event but I don’t think that’ll ever happen :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

it's a boring style. i'd much rather see her in outfits like this:

spacer.png

spacer.png

or this if she wants to dress down, look young and keep the 00s essence:

spacer.png

but let's face it, britney never was a very stylish celebrity, it's the truth. i think her peak style was in 2006/7, when she experimented more with trends and clothes. but during her prime she was often a mess.

• Like 1

Nah, I don’t see Britney going the Reese style route. She doesn’t have the best sense of style - no biggie - and she also doesn’t seem to care that much for it. She likes to wear whatever is comfortable to her or whatever makes her feel pretty. She puts things together that don’t always match together but she likes them individually. I’d say that with the help of a stylist we would see a more polished and put-together version of her style from previous years mixed with her current style. I’d imagine a stylist would shop for her and/or with her, find pieces that look good on her and that Britney also likes, and then Britney being Britney would just throw on whatever the hell she wanted. But I think it would overall look a lot more refined and stylish, as the clothing would be much better tailored to her body, etc. I imagine a fun mix of feminine dresses and tops and street-chic bottoms and accessories. 

• Love 1

I like her style, especially during the Blackout era. 

We all have looks on her that we love and that we didn't like, but I don't feel like she needs to change her style entirely. 

She obviously has a sense of style and is into fashion, showing all the different outfits and dresses on her instagram. She always makes original combinations and surprising choices.

Keep it up Brit, you look great !

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block