POLL: How many songs from Beyoncé's 2023 tour do you know?

How many songs from Beyoncé's tour do you know?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Pretty much all of them. The album still slaps and the show was incredible. She really did THAT with this tour. 

:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Oh really? 

19 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

Do y'all think we're getting Renaissance : Act II on the 10-year anniversary of BEYONCÉ? :bouncey:

13 minutes ago, KarmaComa³ said:

No zero option ? Last song I know from her is “halo”:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

I think everybody knows her 1 song :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Btw- in her last tour I knew her 5-6 songs, but now just her 3 songs :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

• Haha 1

All songs. The tour is amazing but it is for her fans, not for the GP. It’s her gratitude and I’m also not sure if she’s in it for expanding her fanbase at this point through channeling popularity ala I am… Sasha Fierce/Bday. She’s focused on building her legacy and quite frankly the results so far are beyond spectacular. 

On my date in Warsaw I had an absolute blast but the whole section around us was pretty much dead and people expected Single Ladies/Halo. That being said, it didn't hinder us from having our best time and overall the stadium crowd did amazingly well for a European date. I should’ve spent a little more for Club Renaissance where the true party was.

still not over the fact that ppl were struggling to clap in rhythm to Cuff It when Beyoncé and her dancers were counting and showing us how to do it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Mr. Cavill said:

All songs. The tour is amazing but it is for her fans, not for the GP. It’s her gratitude and I’m also not sure if she’s in it for expanding her fanbase at this point through channeling popularity ala I am… Sasha Fierce/Bday. She’s focused on building her legacy and quite frankly the results so far are beyond spectacular. 

On my date in Warsaw I had an absolute blast but the whole section around us was pretty much dead and people expected Single Ladies/Halo. That being said, it didn't hinder us from having our best time and overall the stadium crowd did amazingly well for a European date. I should’ve spent a little more for Club Renaissance where the true party was.

Yeah, it's like she forgot her most successful hits and performed just some random stuff.

1 hour ago, Mr. Cavill said:

still not over the fact that ppl were struggling to clap in rhythm to Cuff It when Beyoncé and her dancers were counting and showing us how to do it :orangu_orangutan_ape:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Haha 3

I know most of them apart from the deep cuts from early in her career. Tbh I’m too old and it’s been too long to be listening to 2003 albums from the beginning :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I love the entirety of The Gift, Beyonce, Lemonade and Renaissance though so I know a lot of those deep cuts and for that reason I have LOVED this tour. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block