POLL: How many songs from Beyoncé's 2023 tour do you know?

How many songs from Beyoncé's tour do you know?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

16 hours ago, itsjames said:

I don't understand why some of us hate her. She's always been nice to Britney. It makes us seem like we are bitter about Beyonce's success just because she's more popular than Britney now and our fave does not do what she used to do way back anymore.

Jealousy lol 

Beyonce is a legend killing it on her tour, the other is a joke killing her career one Instagram post at a time 

• Like 1

all of them as she is one of my favs and has been her whole career. Some people are complaining about why she isn't doing some of her biggest hits. I mean, if you want a greatest hits show, go watch a Vegas residency. If you want an artistic tour de force promoting their latest material that is actually successful and relevant, go watch someone like Beyoncé. Madonna wasn't performing a lot of her biggest/earlier hits either in her 40s. As long as an artist can keep putting out successful new music, they don't need to overly rely on nostalgia.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block