POLL: How many songs from Beyoncé's 2023 tour do you know?

How many songs from Beyoncé's tour do you know?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

48 minutes ago, itsjames said:

I don't understand why some of us hate her. She's always been nice to Britney. It makes us seem like we are bitter about Beyonce's success just because she's more popular than Britney now and our fave does not do what she used to do way back anymore.

I dont hate her I just think her music has gone downhill for a while now 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Kiss my said:

I dont hate her I just think her music has gone downhill for a while now 

Im a so-so casual listener. I liked her earlier hits too. Nice workout jams. I was initially annoyed at her for petty things - her not following anyone, her not wanting interviews, her being and seeming so calculated and contrived. But as I got older, I realized that maybe she's just like everyone - protecting their personal space and not wanting so much drama. I'm in my 30s so that too.

PS: I like her recent two songs. They are dancey clubby songs.

• Like 1
14 hours ago, itsjames said:

But as I got older, I realized that maybe she's just like everyone - protecting their personal space and not wanting so much drama. I'm in my 30s so that too.

Or she is not just interesting, so she doesn't want to bother us with her boring and soulless existence.

6 hours ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

Yes, but there they complain about her and compare her to every other female performer. Oh wait…

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block