Britney's IG Camera Angle Seems To Be Hated By Folks...Do You Agree?

Lola2790

Those stupid comments are just a reflection of how dumb and superficial our current generation  and times are. People have too much damn time free in them hands.

People are TOOOO MUCHHH invested in dumb things such as likes and followers. I can understand if you have a business related profile , but for someone who is just having fun? Let her live, my God, People are so dumb. Go grab a book, do some sports, HELL even hang up with some friends. This generation sucks.  :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Well I must admit that I am one of those who does not exactly like the angle🥴, but hear me out, that's about it. I just consider it to be a filming choice and I absolutely do not hate the content, and I especially do not judge her for it, which I think is the real problem. (You even see some comments defending Britney when some conclude to judge her)

It's like.... the white boots she loves! Some joke about how the boots need a book on it's own, or praise it when she wears different boots, some tell her to get rid of em, and it's just about that. Or even her racoon eye makeup, it's just simply a makeup style, but when those things become 'See, she's mentally unstable and unwell' because of these ridiculous reasons, or people try to tell her what to do, that's the real problem for me. 

I don't mind her dancing, her makeup, her teeth, her boots or whatever, trust me, you'd see me defending her against haters here.

But if I personally 'were' to film her, I'd be the lean back, squat down, lie on the floor type of person for a better composition, and that's it.😋

Me:

spacer.png

spacer.png

but really, I don't even hate the angle, she's still beautiful, I just love it better when she has lower video angles that shows her appearance less distorted, and that's it.

Again, I think it becomes a real problem when these entitled rude illogical people judge, diagnose and name her things just because of these nonsense silly reasons. What's important is that Britney is seemingly happier and that also makes me happy.😊

Sorry for the long reply just thought I'd need to explain myself haha.🤭

• Like 2

She clearly love to be recorded  and she’s not camera shy. I really don’t understand why she’s not working with a professional. I mean everybody use social media to create something great and lookin good.

but I don’t know her anymore. I don’t know her personal life and all I can judge her from is her posts. And they’re not good. I stopped following her socials a long time ago , because it makes me sad to see great Britney Spears on such bad quality content. 

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She clearly love to be recorded  and she’s not camera shy. I really don’t understand why she’s not working with a professional. I mean everybody use social media to create something great and lookin good.

but I don’t know her anymore. I don’t know her personal life and all I can judge her from is her posts. And they’re not good. I stopped following her socials a long time ago , because it makes me sad to see great Britney Spears on such bad quality content. 

Maybe we need to come to the realization that Britney prefers to use her social media this way and not to 'create something great', whatever that is.

Lately every other complaint and post is of her doing something we perceive to be wrong because we don't like, and it's tiring. She doesn't need to get a professional to take videos of her spinning in her house. 

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Maybe we need to come to the realization that Britney prefers to use her social media this way and not to 'create something great', whatever that is.

Lately every other complaint and post is of her doing something we perceive to be wrong because we don't like, and it's tiring. She doesn't need to get a professional to take videos of her spinning in her house. 

You’re confusing things that are full of hatred and things that are only constructive criticism. Britney herself once said she loves constructive criticism while it’s been done in a proper way. 
age shaming, body shaming, accusing her with being mentally ill or comparing her voice to a screaming cat is one thing and knowing her potential and knowing that her passion to share isn’t dead yet is one thing.

you have to separate these two things. Y’all are being too overprotective with criticism. I don’t think Britney would also not agree to be treated as a teenager who needs protection. She can handle people. But y’all are not making her any good by saying her content is good. Yeah we are all happy to see her doing her thing. But that thing also need a little shaping. Y’all saying a coal looking good while the diamond sitting under.

Edited by rebellion_is_the_way
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

You’re confusing things that are full of hatred and constructive criticism. Britney herself once said she loves constructive criticism while it’s been done in a proper way. 
age shaming, body shaming, accusing her with being mentally ill or comparing her voice to a screaming cat is one thing and knowing her potential and knowing that her passion to share isn’t dead yet is one thing.

you have to separate this.

Britney also said she wanted to take a 2-3 year break and just do whatever and this is what she's doing now. I feel when she's ready to put on 'Britney the poster' mask again, she'll switch it back, but until then she's going to do whatever she wants. 

2 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

Britney also said she wanted to take a 2-3 year break and just do whatever and this is what she's doing now. I feel when she's ready to put on 'Britney the poster' mask again, she'll switch it back, but until then she's going to do whatever she wants. 

I don’t think she need more masks or put on Britney Spears costume. These two are the same. What’s not the same is she once said it’s awkward to be **** and a mother at the same time to Brian Friedman. She clearly isn’t under the influence of anybody or any kind of treatment anymore and she clearly love to create content. 
But seeing her in this 30 bucks underwear and bad camera angles are confusing the heck out of me. 
great woman that we all know is there. That woman who love to create content can shock anyone. But she’s killing that energy for some reason and we don’t know why. I always thought she’s trying to destroy her image so that her father cannot benefit her anymore. But Jamie is gone. All this damage that she’s doing right now, goes exactly to her own name.

Two things:
1: Never take any man's opinion about a woman seriously. Most of the time it's misogynstic, stupid, unnecessary and reeks of **** addiction.

2: People are way too comfortable with posting their opinions. 90% is pure shät and no one asked. Seriously, no one asked. 

Men on twitter are closet gays anyway, they should start sucking each others dück and leave women alone. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block