Britney's IG Camera Angle Seems To Be Hated By Folks...Do You Agree?

Lola2790

3 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

First of all she’s gorgeous and the haters can choke. Secondly, Britney is the Queen of trolling. I’m pretty sure (at least in my opinion) she does the same thing over and over again on purpose. I think she intentionally wants people to unfollow her or not be interested in her content. She doesn’t want to be the mega pop star and “perfect” Britney everyone obsesses over anymore. There’s no way after 25+ years in the business that she doesn’t know exactly what she’s doing with these photos and videos. Our girl is smart as ****:gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

So she prefers to become a joke across all corners of the Internet instead of simply deactivating social media and living away from the spotlight? This does not make any sense.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

So she prefers to become a joke across all corners of the Internet instead of simply deactivating social media and living away from the spotlight? This does not make any sense.

Everyone has an opinion. The GP and media have always been scum towards her even when she was doing amazing with her career. She doesn’t give a **** and neither should you🤷🏻‍♂️

Edited by alleyesonme393
  • Love 6
5 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Yes, she cares, a lot. She herself has said that she is bothered by what people say about her.

Obviously not enough to stop posting. I support Britney no matter what innocent thing she posts after everything that has happened to her. I could give two ****s what some keyboard warriors online or the pathetic media thinks about her. She’s proved herself plenty over the years. 

Edited by alleyesonme393
26 minutes ago, alleyesonme393 said:

Obviously not enough to stop posting. I support Britney no matter what innocent thing she posts after everything that has happened to her. I could give two ****s what some keyboard warriors online or the pathetic media thinks about her. She’s proved herself plenty over the years. 

It's your right to support every step she takes, but what you said doesn't make sense. In fact, this narrative is being fed by fans to explain the bizarre posts, but it is impossible to take seriously. Anyone who wants to make themselves uninteresting to the public doesn't expose themselves like she does. If she wanted to become “invisible,” she would leave the Internet, leave Los Angeles, and start living a calm, normal life somewhere in the world. She has a lot of resources to do this, but she doesn't do it because she doesn't want to. The fact is that Britney likes to attract attention, cause commotion, be the center of attention, and she would never be able to live any other way.

Edited by Joel Santos
  • Like 1

Are the videos redundant? Yes. But I still see nothing wrong with them.

I see a woman just having some fun now that she doesn’t have to work and play a character. 

these online trolls have never left their hometowns and know nothing about life imo. Pay them no mind. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block