Britney's IG Camera Angle Seems To Be Hated By Folks...Do You Agree?

Lola2790

20 hours ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

She clearly love to be recorded  and she’s not camera shy. I really don’t understand why she’s not working with a professional. I mean everybody use social media to create something great and lookin good.

but I don’t know her anymore. I don’t know her personal life and all I can judge her from is her posts. And they’re not good. I stopped following her socials a long time ago , because it makes me sad to see great Britney Spears on such bad quality content. 

I think it would do wonders for her public image but I think she’s still traumatised from people controlling her that she’s unwilling to have third party people coming in and telling what to do. Imo anyway idk 

2 hours ago, nwonder said:

I think it would do wonders for her public image but I think she’s still traumatised from people controlling her that she’s unwilling to have third party people coming in and telling what to do. Imo anyway idk 

I wasn’t talking about peoole bossing her around. She’s her own boss now. A boss can direct her crew and get great results. I mean it’s not like the first person she hires going to do horrible stuff. Every commercial  brand has a crew working for them. 

On 9/10/2023 at 4:24 PM, alleyesonme393 said:

First of all she’s gorgeous and the haters can choke. Secondly, Britney is the Queen of trolling. I’m pretty sure (at least in my opinion) she does the same thing over and over again on purpose. I think she intentionally wants people to unfollow her or not be interested in her content. She doesn’t want to be the mega pop star and “perfect” Britney everyone obsesses over anymore. There’s no way after 25+ years in the business that she doesn’t know exactly what she’s doing with these photos and videos. Our girl is smart as ****:gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

im a believer of diss

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block