TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS SHOOTING DOWN INSTAGRAM DEALS

Cqleb

• Content Curators

TMZ: Britney has been steering clear of a bunch of different social media deals, TMZ has learned despite a potentially big payday for some Instagram posts.

We've learned several companies have contacted Britney's reps, asking if she'd promote their products online for a decent chunk of change.

TMZ is told Britney has turned thumbs down on the offers, in part because she wasn't crazy about the companies. We're also told the companies wanted more than just a post ... they wanted a photo shoot and some video of her pitching the product.

Edited by Cqleb

It's quite evident that Britney's main focus hasn't been on her work which is fine. I’m more than happy she’s been prioritising her personal life and well being over a career that held her trapped. Literally. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:
The only promotion artists do these days is on social media and changing their Instagram grids anyway… :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Cqleb said:

TMZ: Britney has been steering clear of a bunch of different social media deals, TMZ has learned despite a potentially big payday for some Instagram posts.

We've learned several companies have contacted Britney's reps, asking if she'd promote their products online for a decent chunk of change.

TMZ is told Britney has turned thumbs down on the offers, in part because she wasn't crazy about the companies. We're also told the companies wanted more than just a post ... they wanted a photo shoot and some video of her pitching the product.

She is not possessive like her family :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, Louis-j said:

Girl she didn’t even promote her feature with Will :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Ahahahahah in fact! 
first I love Britney for not be like everybody! She so different I don’t know how can she be in the business for so long without outsell herself! And she is wonderful.

secondo thing, I mean is tmz obsessed that much with Britney? Is she the only way to work? Sukers 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block