What is Britney's most underrated album?

Blackout is considered one of her most underrated albums due to its underperformance. I know it received critical acclaim and gained a cult following but faced problems selling units. It sold less than Circus and Femme Fatale which is a travesty. It should’ve been on the same level as “In The Zone” number wise. :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Fab britney said:

By fans: oops cause it’s really good but often named as a fav amongst fans

by the gp: really any album after oops, but blackout should be more massive than it is outside the gay/britney stan community 

Blackout garnered a dedicated fanbase within the LGBTQ+. While it may not have achieved mainstream commercial success upon its release, its influence and appreciation have grown over time. This year alone I played it more than 4 times from start to finish. Gimme More is timeless, the best song on the album. :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

• Love 2

Britney Jean deserves the hate imo

Baby One More Time is pretty underrated by fans. It’s always ranked really low. Sometimes even below Britney Jean which baffles me. BOMT had fantastic vocals and catchy songs. I honestly love the non singles too. I will be there, deep in my heart and thinking about you are great. Autumn goodbye is a great bonus track. And the singles are amazing! This album has BOMT, Crazy AND Born to make you happy!!! And I actually also like Soda Pop and Email my heart 

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
On 9/3/2023 at 5:32 AM, Peter Pan said:

Britney Jean deserves the hate imo

Baby One More Time is pretty underrated by fans. It’s always ranked really low. Sometimes even below Britney Jean which baffles me. BOMT had fantastic vocals and catchy songs. I honestly love the non singles too. I will be there, deep in my heart and thinking about you are great. Autumn goodbye is a great bonus track. And the singles are amazing! This album has BOMT, Crazy AND Born to make you happy!!! And I actually also like Soda Pop and Email my heart 

Agree!

My fave bonus track is I'll Never Stop Loving You.

Its such a beautiful song.

I feel like her best ballads are on this album.

I really wish Born To Make You Happy was a single in the US as well

because it is SUCH a great song and more radio friendly than 

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart in my opinion.

• Love 1
On 9/7/2023 at 8:02 AM, princessmimi said:

Agree!

My fave bonus track is I'll Never Stop Loving You.

Its such a beautiful song.

I feel like her best ballads are on this album.

I really wish Born To Make You Happy was a single in the US as well

because it is SUCH a great song and more radio friendly than 

From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart in my opinion.

“From The Bottom Of My Broken Heart” did have a certain emotional vibe that appealed to some listeners. This might explain its selection as a single. I adore it, underrated for sure. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block