What is Britney's most underrated album?

• Super Mods

Hey you guys,

I was curious to know which album of Britney do you find very underrated.

In my opinion, I'd say Baby One More Time because:

1. It is often seen as childish, therefore not taken as seriously
  2. It is bubblegum pop at its best
  3. It has some of her best vocals from her discography
  4. I live for the girly pink aesthetic/vibe from this era

I think people unfairly dismiss this album because its squeaky clean and innocent

compared to her future albums but it has really great songs besides the singles like 

I'll Never Stop Loving You, I Will Still Love You, I Will Be There, etc.

I think alot of the singles from this album except Baby and Crazy are probably some of her most underrated singles in her entire career.

Its a damn shame that Britney hates Sometimes cause although yes its kinda cheesy but its cute and it reflects a long gone era of youth and innocence.

That's why I love this album and stan this era so much!

It blows my mind that this album literally turned a regular 17 year old into an international global superstar overnight and is literally the most ICONIC and LEGENDARY debut ever!

..._Baby_One_More_Time_(album).png

But yeah that's the Britney album that I think is VERY underrated!
Now tell me which album of hers do you think is very underrated.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

Ehh, probably Circus. 

Tough since it came right after Blackout which for many is considered her best. It’s also before Femme Fatale which had many big hits too. 

but Circus gave us her first number one since Baby and the title track single which has become kind of a signature for her. Not my favorite and a little generic, but it’s def not talked about enough. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

Its such a cute song even though its cheesy.

I wish Walk On By was on Oops cause it would fit perfectly on the album.

I never understood why it only released as a b side like "heart" , she should have made a "deluxe" version of the album with all the bonus tracks and b-sides as well as "My Only Wish (This Year)" :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
8 minutes ago, BSfan4Ever said:

I never understood why it only released as a b side like "heart" , she should have made a "deluxe" version of the album with all the bonus tracks and b-sides as well as "My Only Wish (This Year)" :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

l know right?

I really wish there was a video for My Only Wish (This Year)

because I feel like it would be more remembered if there was one :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block