(Update) Boys II Men’s Shawn Stockman Doubles Down on Pro-Conservatorship Comments

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

People think that after all the trauma she's endured that she's not allowed to make mistakes or heal. 

To be fair she hasn’t even made a mistake yet (besides marrying Sam). Yeah her IG is the worst IG any celebrity has ever had and she’s destroying her IMAGE, but as far as actual life decisions go, what on earth has she done to deserve another Con? Get fried chicken? :weirdmeout_umm_ok_what_weirded_britney:

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 4
  • Haha 1

Guess those royalty checks are drying up.... This reeks of selling an opinion to pay the bills. 

Idea for a reality show: pro conservatorship people get put in one and it's filmed. Extra points if Tri-Star and Jaimie are involved, because they need to pay back Britney....🤔

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Now they asking random *** musicians about Britney 🙄TMZ’s obsession with Britney is borderline crazy to me. I dunno but something has to be done about them.  Britney NEEDS to get Larry back because I think he is way more respected and skilled  to get Britney what she needs compared to what Cade can do for her. And that’s regardless of his famous mother and sister whom I love. 😊

WE NEED an Oprah interview, she needs to release her own documentary, etc She needs to change the narrative because these “crazy”, “unstable, AI, she’s not singing, etc  narratives is exhausting ASF.

I need a damn drink. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
33 minutes ago, Elri said:

Guess those royalty checks are drying up.... This reeks of selling an opinion to pay the bills. 

Idea for a reality show: pro conservatorship people get put in one and it's filmed. Extra points if Tri-Star and Jaimie are involved, because they need to pay back Britney....🤔

For sure, they wouldn't be able to handle it though even on "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" when they go to the jungle for a few weeks they cry to have their lives back.

• Love 3

The idea that she would be put back into one is ridiculous because that would mean she would have to be denied to hire her own lawyer again. It would not be possible again now that the whole world knows about c-ships and we are all as organised as we are to show up anywhere and put a magnifying glass on whatever they would do. 
The idea that her dad would be conservator again is even more ridiculous. Even in the extremely rare situation that she would be conserved again, her conservator would most def not be a family memeber again, given her very strong record of not being able to trust her family and the fact that Jamie was suspended and removed as a conservator before.

• Like 4

Um... and he thinks his opinion matters because?

They can try all they want, Britney does NOT qualify for being in a c-ship, PERIOD!!!

I'm 100% sure that all these entitled people would change their damn mind if they were put in a c-ship, they wouldn't even survive 48hrs being trapped, medicated and forced to work, all that against their will, yet, here they are talking **** about a woman that was basically a legalized slave... lmao I can't. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block