(Update) Boys II Men’s Shawn Stockman Doubles Down on Pro-Conservatorship Comments

On 8/29/2023 at 2:25 AM, --- said:

it's not hard to not talk about things you don't understand. maybe ask questions about her situation prior to being so confidently stupid. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

For real he sounds so clueless about the situation, He seems to not know the pain her father inflicted on her and that almost 1 billion of her money was allegedly spent.

In addition, Britney not being able to wed, have kids, have cash, coffee or be respected by her family.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

He literally didn’t lose the argument though. He said he’s done replying to you because racists like you or those that are racially insensitive often times will never learn. Your first comment was absolutely insensitive in one of many ways. It’s insensitive to a community of black people whose ancestors endured slavery. It’s insensitive because you’re also classifying black people into a category which is also wrong. I’ve also seen you bully and shame a lot of people on here behind your keyboard so I suggest you tone it down some several notches. Let’s aim to bring better and more positive energy on this forum from here on out, okay?

Thank you.

This is exactly all im tryna get accross to that user. Idk why its so hard for them to understand why their post was insensitive and wrong. Take responsibility, accept it and grow.

• Like 1
On 8/30/2023 at 2:46 PM, ThatsHowIRoll said:

He literally didn’t lose the argument though. He said he’s done replying to you because racists like you or those that are racially insensitive often times will never learn. Your first comment was absolutely insensitive in one of many ways. It’s insensitive to a community of black people whose ancestors endured slavery. It’s insensitive because you’re also classifying black people into a category which is also wrong. I’ve also seen you bully and shame a lot of people on here behind your keyboard so I suggest you tone it down some several notches. Let’s aim to bring better and more positive energy on this forum from here on out, okay?

Oh how rich, not you of all people aiming for positive energy. Lmao, yea cuz that’s what you bring to the table. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I wasn’t even going to dignify this with a response, but an example of positive energy is NOT calling people bullies and racists with no real proof that defends your slanderous claims. A racist, how? For saying a black man should probably know better than to support a form of modern day slavery??? A bully, where??? For not just letting people accuse me of being something so nasty without fighting back? 

I’m not just gonna let you trash my name here. If you have a problem, maybe you should bring my “racist” posts up to a moderator and let them handle it. @SkyAngelMovies can back you up, I’m sure. Keep me posted how that goes you guys!!

• Like 1
On 8/28/2023 at 12:01 PM, DiamondCircus said:

It's a bit disgusting that Boys II Men Singer Shawn is telling us fans we need to stay out of it when it comes to Britney, yet here he is talking to TMZ cameras and seems extremely uneducated on what he's talking about.

Shawn says Britney is having issues and her daddy was trying to protect her and thinks the C Ship is something she may need to get back into.

The singer then tells the camera man that fans need to stay out of it, I wonder if he knows Britney was drugged on lithium, and abused for 13 years.

Maybe he should stay out of it until he does his research on the situation instead of saying Britney is unwell or have his rights and life stripped away for more than a decade. 

Who?

I don’t know her.

Shawn Stockman is doubling down on his comments about Britney Spears -- this after catching flak from fans -- 'cause he says not all conservatorships are created equal.

We got the Boyz II Men singer at LAX again Monday, and it sounds like there was some backlash from #FreeBritney folks over what he said last week regarding her situation ... namely, he felt getting her back into a conservatorship might be a good idea.

The reason SS knows that --he has personal experience in this department -- and considering his understanding of how conservatorships work ... the haters might wanna reconsider how they're discussing this issue.

Now, Shawn does say that *if* people in Britney's life were abusing the conservatorship -- which she alleges was the case as it pertains to her father, Jamie -- that's obviously no bueno ... and he condemns that. But on the issue of conservatorships in general -- which have been demonized -- Shawn says they can actually be quite helpful for certain folks.

Shawn also makes the point that even diehard Britney fans truly don't know her or what she needs -- and he suspects, based on behavior she's displaying, that she could use some people in her corner to better guide her through this precarious time.

Bottom line ... he wants the best for her, and anything to further that -- he's all for it.

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Shawn also makes the point that even diehard Britney fans truly don't know her or what she needs -- and he suspects, based on behavior she's displaying, that she could use some people in her corner to better guide her through this precarious time.

Bottom line ... he wants the best for her, and anything to further that -- he's all for it.

This is facts but Britney does not belong in a con :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Like 1
On 8/29/2023 at 2:30 AM, Emil87 said:

Sorry, but I stand by what I said.

The man IS black and a conservatorship like Britney’s, with forced labor and taking away her human rights, IS a form of modern day slavery. No reason to “keep it cute” when you’re stating facts, but I appreciate your opinion. 

Your comment wasn't racist at all, it WAS tacky to point out the fact that he's black, but some people are hypersensitive when it comes to race (which is very understandable)-but Britney WAS living in modern day slavery for over 13 years. A damn shame someone who's ancestors were lynched, enslaved, and treated as lessor for AGES would be supportive of something so blatantly violate to someone's freedom & overall quality of life. He's definitely just one of those nasty men who think they know everything when in reality he doesn't know **** & his opinion holds zero weight in Britney's life

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

You must be such a pleasure and delight to be around! Sending good energy and positive vibes towards your way. Also, please stick to your word and use that ignore function! Take care for now, Britney stan!

Nice tagteam derailment there.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block