(Update) Boys II Men’s Shawn Stockman Doubles Down on Pro-Conservatorship Comments

It's a bit disgusting that Boys II Men Singer Shawn is telling us fans we need to stay out of it when it comes to Britney, yet here he is talking to TMZ cameras and seems extremely uneducated on what he's talking about.

Shawn says Britney is having issues and her daddy was trying to protect her and thinks the C Ship is something she may need to get back into.

The singer then tells the camera man that fans need to stay out of it, I wonder if he knows Britney was drugged on lithium, and abused for 13 years.

Maybe he should stay out of it until he does his research on the situation instead of saying Britney is unwell or have his rights and life stripped away for more than a decade. 

Update:

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
Just now, Emil87 said:

A nobody. A literal nobody. No one asked for his opinion.

SMH at a black man supporting modern day slavery. I’ve heard it all. 

For real it's so vile the way he thinks Britney deserves a C Ship and kept saying Daddy Jamie was doing it for her own good.

Clearly, he was toxic for her and just because someone has issues doesn't validate their life being taken away.

We're all humans, we all have issues. 

• Love 6
  • Like 3

For the millionth time, she did/does not need to be in a conservativeship. Does she have mental health issues, sure. But it’s nobody’s business but Britney’s. 

People are only saying this because of her IG and it’s pathetic. What because she’s not done up with makeup and hair?! She’s just trying to live a normal life. Why can’t people understand that. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

A nobody. A literal nobody. No one asked for his opinion.

SMH at a black man supporting modern day slavery. I’ve heard it all. 

So Britney needs to go back into a c-ship, but would he say the same about Kanye? He easily could've said something surface level to them and leave it at that. What a clown. 

• Love 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block