Did anyone watch Divorce and despair?

2 hours ago, easy said:

I don't know why any Britney fan would want to watch anything from tmz or visit their website. 

or put themselves thought the trauma of watching something that we all know is meant to discredit her and is not based on any truth.

like... have some self love and don't watch things that are literarily designed to annoy you... team con has tortured us enough. i think its time we stop.

i personally am even avoiding threads here that are continuing the stupid narrative. chose what you consume. because it becomes your life.

Edited by super.nova
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, super.nova said:

or put themselves thought the trauma of watching something that we all know is meant to discredit her and is not based on any truth.

like... have some self love and don't watch things that are literarily designed to annoy you... team con has tortured us enough. i think its time we stop.

i personally am even avoiding threads here that are continuing the stupid narrative. chose what you consume. because it becomes your life.

Yes!! After this thread I'm no longer engaging in any tmz or other tabloid related threads. We give sites like tmz their power, we can take it away. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block