Britney’s housekeeper friend reportedly has a criminal past

Just now, bbbsss said:

I don’t see anything bad being said about Britney, though? The fact that she attracts leeches and all sorts of strange people into her life is true. A lot of the issues she experienced have arisen due to the people she surrounds herself with, who for the most part, do not have her best interest at heart. 

I was referring to the article implying that she’s been “getting cozy” with this person when we don’t know that to be true.

• Super Mods
8 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

A girl that grew up in toxic household, suffering and fearing a drunk father will always look for "bad boys", her subconscious is trying to relive what it's known and familiar to it. Even when she meet a nice guy, she'll unconsciously sabotage that relationship because it's not what she's used to. It's psychological and we can't judge if it's good or bad. It is simply what it is. 

Makes sense :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

If it’s true and they’re in a relationship I don’t understand why she doesn’t just have a break from men for a while. After literally just coming out from a marriage it’s good to have self reflection and sort through whatever healing needs to be done. I never understand people who have constant back to back relationships, it must be exhausting 😫

I love Britney, but this is Britney's problem, she really needs to learn to be more self-aware and loving.

Edited by UltimateBritney
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

If it is true that Britney is hanging out with this man a lot of times, and it turnes out this man is another Sam Lufti and bad things happens to Britney like around 2007.... I would lost all my sympathy for Britney.

She obviously choose to live that life. She never learns from mistakes and willingly let those leeches in her life and drying her fortune....

Seriously, I would lost all my respect and sympathy for Britney and whatever happened to her, she deserve it. 

Hope she hanging out other people, actually good people that have good impact on her.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Tylerdrake1 said:

IF this is true, this is what they will use to put her back into a con, she is undo to influence they will use the marriage to sam and whoever this new dude is, cause let's be honest if she is dating him he will end up robbing her blind or getting her on something. But live your life girl. 

Robbing her blind and getting her on something? Sounds like Jamie and Lynne Spears.

53 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Like girl… he was cleaning your bathroom ….

So? Do your delicate sensibilities prohibit mingling between diverging economic classes?

And if you can't pay someone to clean your own bathroom, you probably should avoid such disparaging eltitism...

If true, it’s reasons like this that justify a conservatorship. She is clearly mentally unwell (no shade but get help…). 

I am not pro-conservatorships, as if Britney wants to continue to be an absolute moron with her relationships, then that’s her prerogative.

But, one of the arguments of the conservatorship is to protect Britney from harmful personal and business relationships, as she’s arguably incapable of forming healthy ones.

So, I anticipate she will be back in a conservatorship in the next year given this alleged situation and others we have witnessed and not. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block