Britney’s housekeeper friend reportedly has a criminal past

In perfect world she could have been dating with someone on her level and already rich and famous. But unfortunately that's not reality. All these loser men will be there for her money and fame and she probably will fall down for their trap each time because of loneliness. She doesn't have real family or real supporting system and we can't do anything about it. 

Edited by Dreamer26
1 hour ago, Dreamer26 said:

In perfect world she could have been dating with someone on her level and already rich and famous. But unfortunately that's not reality. All these loser men will be there for her money and fame and she probably will fall down for their trap each time because of loneliness. She doesn't have real family or real supporting system and we can't do anything about it. 

Like where is Cade? You are suppose to be her best friend. Maybe I’m different with my friends but I let them know!! 

22 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

Britney has been "getting close" with a former housekeeper that has a criminal past, including multiple misdemeanors and a felony. Page Six claims the guy paparazzi have photographed Britney with a few times recently is named Paul Richard Soliz. He was apparently hired without a background check to “clean toilets, mop floors and pick up trash.”

A source tells the outlet they are "concerned" about their supposed close bond. 

"In April 2014, he was convicted of one count of disturbing the peace.

He was also charged with child endangerment, which was dismissed due to a plea negotiation, according to court records.

In 2016, Soliz was convicted of driving without a license, while a separate charge of driving with a suspended license was dismissed due to a plea negotiation.

Soliz was convicted of felony possession of a firearm in December 2022."

Some fans are expressing worry, others point out that Britney isn't judging a person solely for their economic class or past troubles. 

Photo via @originalfantasydesigns

#britneyspears

Good she needs a criminal on her side to threaten and put everyone around her in check so they don’t mess with his lady…. It worked for kween Nicki she married a felon and is doing just fine…

• Love 1
21 hours ago, doomphantom1 said:

I never said anything about dating.  The article stated he was only charged.  With all the gun crime in this country, do you really think its okay to hang around someone who has been charged with a felony possession?  There's also a child endangerment charge in there.  But don't worry, I'm sure he's changed his ways since December 2022.

Murrican law and law enforcement is so messed up it could be that there was a gun at his residence that he didn't know about, and that's the child endangerment as well.

8 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

This is what her father was protecting her from. He was protecting her from leeches who wanted a lick of her estate. But no, you guys dragged him and everyone in Britney’s life because of her distorted reality that altered much of her thought process. But anyway…let’s just hope it’s a temporary friend and nothing more.

Not you over here defending James Parnell Spears. He was rightfully dragged cause he's a narcissistic, abusive dry-drunk, like tf? The only thing he cared to protect was his cash cow

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Why are we rewriting history? Britney was sleeping with random paparazzi and letting narcissistic, abusive leeches into her life who crushed medication into her food and drinks without her consent. He was literally protecting her from undue influence and from random people robbing her of her money. That obviously didn’t justify the conservatorship and Jamie is no saint but neither were those who also tried to suck her dry. 

No one here is rewriting history except you with your canonization of Jamie. You talk about allowing leeches in her life, when in fact she ended up in the hands of the biggest, narcissistic leech of them all: her father. Someone who has never been able to pinch two pennies together and was made conservator of her finances. Taking away your adult child's agency and bleeding them dry of their funds is not a form of protection, nor is it having someone's best interest at heart. 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Ah yes! Because Britney’s life was so pitch-perfect and in control before Jamie. As if Jamie was the one who told her to marry the narcissistic K-Fed and have 2 children within the span of 2 years while going through a tumultuous custody battle. As if Jamie was the one who let leeches like Adnan or Lutfi into her life who would call paparazzi on speed-dial to harass her. As if Jamie was the one who let money-hungry strangers take advantage of her during what were some of her most vulnerable years. As if Jamie was the one who booked her a gig at the 2007 VMAs where she was relentlessly bullied and shamed. Again, why are you acting like everything was okay? Yes, Jamie is obviously no saint but his purpose was to bring some structure back into her life so that she wouldn’t get with another K-Fed, or Sam, or Adnan, or be harassed by the media. We can’t sit here and ask hypothetical questions because we honestly don’t know what would have happened if no one intervened but from what we saw in 2006-08, Britney was in need of help. Was a conservatorship necessary? Absolutely not but what I’m not going to do is sit behind my keyboard and determine what was best for Britney or not. I don’t know her. You don’t know her. There is a lot we don’t know and fans are too blindsided to realize that there’s always two sides to a story. What I can say is that the pressures of fame distorted Britney’s reality and those around her likely didn’t know how to handle any of it but please stop trying to act like you knew what was best for her.

Please, showcase to me, from my recent comments, where I said/implied everything was peachy-keen and hunky dory in Britney's life, or said that EYE personally knew what's best for her. I'll wait.

Almost everyone here would agree that she was in a dark place in 2007 — she had two kids back to back, was dealing with post-partum depression and was alone because her husband abandoned her and was out partying. But mhm, let's victim-blame and shame Britney for her choices. No, Jamie didn't need to 'let money-hungry strangers take advantage of her'; he did that perfectly all by himself for 13 years. Tell me, how could he bring structure to her life as an adult when he was hardly there in her childhood? All he did was use an opportunity where his daughter was most vulnerable to assert control and dominance.

But yes, you're right, I obviously know what's best for her just how you think daddy was looking out for his precious baby girl :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Zoey102 said:

Please, showcase to me, from my recent comments, where I said/implied everything was peachy-keen and hunky dory in Britney's life, or said that EYE personally knew what's best for her. I'll wait.

Almost everyone here would agree that she was in a dark place in 2007 — she had two kids back to back, was dealing with post-partum depression and was alone because her husband abandoned her and was out partying. But mhm, let's victim-blame and shame Britney for her choices. No, Jamie didn't need to 'let money-hungry strangers take advantage of her'; he did that perfectly all by himself for 13 years. Tell me, how could he bring structure to her life as an adult when he was hardly there in her childhood? All he did was use an opportunity where his daughter was most vulnerable to assert control and dominance.

But yes, you're right, I obviously know what's best for her just how you think daddy was looking out for his precious baby girl :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

@ThatsHowIRoll

is obviously a team con worker bee. All this user posts are about being a scam and team Con apologist. Beware 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block