Britney’s housekeeper friend reportedly has a criminal past

3 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

As adults, we all have the right to choose who we associate with. I’m sure we’ve all spoken too or been around people with issues in their past. Why is it that Britney gets headlines about it? :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

because people want any crumb they can find to 'justify' that she hasn't truly changed and is still making the same mistakes and start getting worked up over her being put back into in a conservatorship

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, easy said:

Who wrote this story? Nick or Eileen? I refuse to give tabloids clicks. If it was nick it's believable if it was Eileen she's literally never written a true thing about Britney. Only good part? He refused their calls. 

it was Eileen! She tends to write in a way that badly portrays britney, imo

Edited by Zoey102
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, doomphantom1 said:

This platform is full of hypocrites.  When Sam filed for divorce, it was everyone's business.  Now, that she's dating a felon, suddenly it's none of our business.

"Soliz was convicted of felony possession of a firearm in December 2022."

So, why is he not incarcerated?  Why are we not enforcing our current gun laws?  Anyone?

Who said they're dating? Who said he hasn't done his time?

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

This platform is full of hypocrites.  When Sam filed for divorce, it was everyone's business.  Now, that she's dating a felon, suddenly it's none of our business.

"Soliz was convicted of felony possession of a firearm in December 2022."

So, why is he not incarcerated?  Why are we not enforcing our current gun laws?  Anyone?

Also, who hires someone without a background check?  Britney Spears.

This platform is full of wonderful people.  And then there's you.

• Love 6

I have conflicting thoughts on this. For one while I am dubious about the allegations of no background check, Page Six couldn't just up and lie about criminal convictions without being sued. 

But also, like what about all of the criminals in her family and business management team that constantly surrounded her during the Con? :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Spoiler

And good for you bish for swearing off white dck during your rebound :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, easy said:

Who said they're dating? Who said he hasn't done his time?

I never said anything about dating.  The article stated he was only charged.  With all the gun crime in this country, do you really think its okay to hang around someone who has been charged with a felony possession?  There's also a child endangerment charge in there.  But don't worry, I'm sure he's changed his ways since December 2022.

• Haha 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block