Britney’s housekeeper friend reportedly has a criminal past

1 minute ago, doomphantom1 said:

I never said anything about dating.  The article stated he was only charged.  With all the gun crime in this country, do you really think its okay to hang around someone who has been charged with a felony possession?  There's also a child endangerment charge in there.  But don't worry, I'm sure he's changed his ways since December 2022.

You literally said 

9 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

Now, that she's dating a felon, suddenly it's none of our business.

• Like 2
Just now, doomphantom1 said:

Fine.  But, can you respond to the felony gun possession and child endangerment?

His charges are bad. I don't believe Britney is dating this man, "getting cozy" with him or any of the other nonsense written here. It's specifically written to make you question Britney's choices!!! Who does that benefit? Gee, I wonder!

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

I never said anything about dating.  The article stated he was only charged.  With all the gun crime in this country, do you really think its okay to hang around someone who has been charged with a felony possession?  There's also a child endangerment charge in there.  But don't worry, I'm sure he's changed his ways since December 2022.

You're earlier comment was "now that she's dating a felon, suddenly it's none of our business"

Now you're stating you never said she's dating......tell us how you really feel.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, janeo701 said:

You're earlier comment was "now that she's dating a felon, suddenly it's none of our business"

Now you're stating you never said she's dating......tell us how you really feel.

And I owned up that.  Why don't you comment on the more important **** in this article, like the felony gun possession and child endangerment?

• Like 2

A grown woman can do whatever she chooses! We fought for her freedom. We are all entitled to choose whoever we want. In our simple non celebrity lives, we often choose people who are bad for us and we have to figure that out on our own. Britney is no different. Let her live her life. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

And I owned up that.  Why don't you comment on the more important **** in this article, like the felony gun possession and child endangerment?

Fair enough.  The child endangerment concerns me the most.  That's never acceptable to me.  My first thought is how much of this article is actually accurate and true?   Let's say it's all true,  my next thought is what were the circumstances of each allegation/charge?  My final thought is I'm quite sure that Matt Rosengart has run background checks on everyone hired since he took on Britney's case.  If we are to believe he's representing her properly ( and I'm often on the fence about that, tbh) then this guy must've been cleared as acceptable.  However, that being said, I understand where you're coming from too.  

A girl that grew up in toxic household, suffering and fearing a drunk father will always look for "bad boys", her subconscious is trying to relive what it's known and familiar to it. Even when she meet a nice guy, she'll unconsciously sabotage that relationship because it's not what she's used to. It's psychological and we can't judge if it's good or bad. It is simply what it is. 

Edited by Dodoo00
  • Love 1
  • Like 8
48 minutes ago, doomphantom1 said:

"Soliz was convicted of felony possession of a firearm in December 2022."

So, why is he not incarcerated?  Why are we not enforcing our gun laws?  Anyone?

Idk but damn Britney likes them bad boys doesn’t she :beyfedup_beyonce_sunglasses_fed_up_annoyed_ok_wow_smh:

26 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

@Zoey102 stop digging through my posts and “ha ha-ing” at stuff just because I’m  reacting to a way you don’t like in this thread. 

Oh, you're pressed cause I gave you a smiley face on two separate comments, something I do to almost everyone there if I don't agree with them, yet you've done the same time here to everything I've written. Be right back, let me go make an announcement about it cause my feelings got hurt 

Edited by Zoey102
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block