Britney’s housekeeper friend reportedly has a criminal past

4 minutes ago, IamMax said:

For almost every single employment at the US they search for criminal records before hiring. Do you really think this would happen for REAL? They want the people to believe she's crazy or whatever. It's NOT going to happen. 

Some high network individuals, including celebs, pay their house staff under the table. It’s possible he was referred by another member of the staff. 

Just now, nowimstronger said:

Some high network individuals, including celebs, pay their house staff under the table. It’s possible he was referred by another member of the staff. 

I'd be really disappointed if she or her team pays her staff under the table. Even if they get loads of money, all of their rights are attacked. But I don't really think that's the case. 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, X_M said:

All I'm gonna say is... Let Britney make mistakes like any ****ing human being does... istg if somebody read that article and justify that she need a C-ship, like please.... :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

oh, well, she has already made several mistakes in her life.
And for all of us who follow 2007, we know this is a pattern regarding men sam lufti.

• Like 3

Britney is allowed to make mistakes, and choose bad persons. She herself drove without correct license, and have put her kids in danger by driving red light. Which is okay because they were misunderstandings. We never know what and how he was charged for those things. Maybe its nothing!!

• Like 2

If it’s true and they’re in a relationship I don’t understand why she doesn’t just have a break from men for a while. After literally just coming out from a marriage it’s good to have self reflection and sort through whatever healing needs to be done. I never understand people who have constant back to back relationships, it must be exhausting 😫

• Like 1
8 hours ago, Zoey102 said:

some of you all continue to be gullible and want to believe any negative thing that comes out about this woman. It's really baffling to me.

I don’t see anything bad being said about Britney, though? The fact that she attracts leeches and all sorts of strange people into her life is true. A lot of the issues she experienced have arisen due to the people she surrounds herself with, who for the most part, do not have her best interest at heart. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block