Work Bi*** Is One of Her Best Looks. Periodt.

The hair, the clothes, the styles in this video are great. You can tell it's a high budget video. Now that being said...there's not a single element we can call iconic in this video when it comes to her look and overall visuals.

I say BOMT you say schoolgirl outfit, I say Oops you say the red catsuit, I say Stronger you say black lace etc etc etc....

Where is the Wow costume in this video ? :searching_looking: 

I like when Britney has one strong memorable costume in each video, and here there is none (also it's not a good song). :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

That music video is probably my fave of hers of the whole decade :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn: You’re 100% right, everything was done and styled to perfection, her choreo was fire, the sets were great, she looked fine as heck. Like you said, considering what we know now the message of the song is so warped, but other than that (very messed up major detail)… Iconic! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

• Love 4
1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

Her hair was on fleek, her face was immaculate, she acted like such a bad-*** dominatrix bi*** and honestly I live for it. The message of the song might be up for discussion (given her situation back then) but the music video was EVERYTHING. :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I am genuinely hoping for another video like this where she's whipping team con and Loucifer :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:A girl can hope :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

She looked amazing, and I wish she stopped changing her face that moment....but this music video and its concept is disgusting :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block