Never Thought I’d See the Day… But Alas I am Converted 🥲(MYB)

When MYB came out I was solid in the camp of saying it was trash. I rallied against it and thought it was the worst.

My fellow Brit peers said: it gets good after listening a handful of times.

I said to myself NOPE, NO WAY.….…. I listen to it 10 times a day now :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

I’ll admit something kind of triggered my getting into it… some little petty bish IRL said something about me to someone I know and I thought in my head “Mind you’re F ing business bish”. Then turned it on and now I am converted :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew: help me. 

anyways hope everyone is having a great day!

• Love 5
  • Haha 2

I hated it, then bopped to it, and now I’m indifferent to it.

It wasn’t anything mind blowing, but it really didn’t deserve all the hate it got. If the song became a hit I bet many of you would be changing your tunes. Unfortunately, you guys killed any chance this song had of being successful. 

Edited by Emil87
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block