BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

"In his sleep"??? Wtf?! So he's playing TEAM CON favorite card, the Britney is crazy psycho one!!! I want to vomit!!! Good job Scamy Spousal Support, you did a really great job pretending to care and love Britney during all these years! We didn't live with you guys obviously, so your 3 fake happy pictures/videos per month was enough for some of us to get scammed!!! But now we all know!!! I'm sure all the rumors about him never being at home were true! It was so obvious, I mean, if Scamy Spousal Support was really the one who help to free Britney, they would come for him right after! Diging dirt on him! But he seemed so UNTOUCHABLE for all these years! Even Judas, Jamie or TMZ never said anything bad about him but they spit on Britney's face everytime they could!!! I'm beyond disgusted!!!

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, b42ad said:

IF (and I’m not saying I think she is) Britney is so mentally ill / troubled that this is the way she is behaving (which I’m not saying I believe) then the LAST THING anybody should be doing is rinsing her out in the media like her entire family, her kids and now her husband. It sickens me.

This is a TMZ article. Take it with a grain of salt. 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Believe it, it’ll come with receipts with no context im sure. He wouldn’t make allegations like that with no backup. He already had paparazzi out shooting him to get images of the bruises. The next few months are about to be VERY bad

I would not believe any bruises or 'reciepts' coming from him either. No matter how hard he will try to make it hard for her. Whoever enters Britneys life LOVES to make the world against her, to them I say good luck!! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

4 minutes ago, Glendale said:

No offense but Britney already displays very erratic, odd and unusual behavior through just her Instagram alone (especially since 2022). I can't imagine what it's like behind closed doors. 

I agree that she very likely has issues (who wouldn't after more than a decade of abuse + meds she likely didn't need), but the blackmail and conservatorship are still not justified. Ugh, I hate this so much... Knowing people will be using this to justify the conservatorship again makes me feel hopeless AF.

Edited by i sometimes sing live
  • Love 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block