BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

I’m SHOOK

This ‘info’ was planned to be leaked / released.. someone on insta today said Britney bit/punched/attacked Sam multiple times and is manic … I said yeah right and they replied back ‘ I don’t care if you believe me.. stay tuned’  this was about 10 hours ago!

I have screen shots but no idea how to attach! i had a feeling it was somebody team Sam and then this has just come out oh lorddddd I was right  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Love 5
  • Like 2

I am not for one minute saying this is true, but its really funny how fans fully believe reports Sam cheated on Britney but reports Britneys been abusive fans automatically rubbish. wasnt there reports before Britney has had a rage which btw if its true, i completely understand why after al;l of the **** shes been through, but i find it funny the reports Sam cheated fans automatically believe but reports Britneys been abusive fans automatically say are lies

• Like 6

“We're told that alleged incident went down early this year, right around the time Sam was photographed with a black eye and bite marks on his forearm.

Paparazzi noticed the bruising and tried to ask Sam about it, but he tried to play it off ... asking photogs not to shoot him.” - TMZ

SCAM is conveniently mugging it up for TMZ’s paparazzi :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:who he always tipped off and hammed it up with. He knew he’d use their staged photos later to accuse Britney of assault. There is no black eye, and the thing on his arm is either fake using makeup or not caused by Britney.

I’ll say it again. This entire year has been a set up! Sam conspired with TMZ to paint Britney as erratic, a cheater and now a domestic abuser. It’s all but confirmed that Sam is the source for the **** TMZ put in their docu. There is no low too low for SCAM and TMZ. Britney should sue them!!!

I bet SCAM has videos, audio, fake pictures and staged scenarios that he’s using to extort Britney to give him more money. I couldn’t be more DISGUSTED by this low budget, ugly ***, no talent gigolo!!!!

If Rosengart doesn’t do something to put a STOP to this **** I know for sure that he’s a Team Con 2 plant. The only victim in this situation is Britney.

• Love 7

To Scam: If she gave you a black eye in the past, you should have taken photos and filed a police report if it really upset you that much. 

But you didn't. Maybe you lied, maybe it was an accident, maybe you deserved it.  I don't know the context but get a grip, Britney is not dangerous and nobody believes you were being abused by her.

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block