BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

Not going to lie, that dent on the fridge in the happy birthday video where they were very passive aggressive towards each other made me a bit concerned as to how they both approach hardships in their relationship. However, I somehow doubt this mountain of a man felt threatened in front of Britney. He’ll need to bring our very solid receipts if he wants the court to believe him.  About the fridge, I thought it was a trace of Jamie’s violent ways, but could Sam be projecting? Like, is he the violent one? I remember one of his exes coming forward in regards to that.

Edited by amiro1989
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I agree that she very likely has issues (who wouldn't after more than a decade of abuse + meds she likely didn't need), but the blackmail and conservatorship are still not justified. Ugh, I hate this so much... Knowing people will be using this to justify the conservatorship again makes me feel hopeless AF.

That’s what her dad wanted!! To make sure the world knows she is unwell without him 

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Inherzone said:

05:17 

Britney always had alot of agressive energy in her… i‘m sure shes gets frustrated really fast with people who always downplay her… so maybe yes, she tends to be kinda agressive… 

so we're going to bring up old clips to seemingly justify that she could have hit him? oh god...

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, Lex993 said:

Being right about him doesn’t make anyone feel good but god do I wish she would’ve never married him. This may have been the only benefit of the conservatorship, her not being able to wed him.

But why do you all assume she married him. I know she is married to him on paper. But how do you know the person in the blurry photos was even her. And did the person performing the service DNA test her on the spot?! It could have been someone else posing as Britney. Many of us have said for years that we don’t think it is her we see on Instagram. IF it actually was Britney, why do you all assume that she wasn’t forced to do it just like she has been forced to do EVERYTHING her whole life?!!

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, amiro1989 said:

Not going to lie, that dent on the fridge in the happy birthday video where they were very passive aggressive towards each other made me a bit concerned as to how they both approach hardships in their relationship. However, I somehow doubt this mountain of a man felt threatened in front of Britney. He’ll need to bring our very solid receipts if he wants the court to believe him.  About the fridge, I thought it was a trace of Jamie’s violent ways, but could Sam be projecting? Like, is he the violent one? I remember one of his exes coming forward in regards to that.

OF COURSE SAM IS THE ABUSER IF ONE OF THEM IS. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Littlewing said:

But why do you all assume she married him. I know she is married to him on paper. But how do you know the person in the blurry photos was even her. And did the person performing the service DNA test her on the spot?! It could have been someone else posing as Britney. Many of us have said for years that we don’t think it is her we see on Instagram. IF it actually was Britney, why do you all assume that she wasn’t forced to do it just like she has been forced to do EVERYTHING her whole life?!!

please, go away. you're doing this fanbase a disservice spreading this misinformation. 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, BritneyWiki said:

To Scam: If she gave you a black eye in the past, you should have taken photos and filed a police report if it really upset you that much. 

But you didn't. Maybe you lied, maybe it was an accident, maybe you deserved it.  I don't know the context but get a grip, Britney is not dangerous and nobody believes you were being abused by her.

Hang on one damn minute! First of all, remember when her son released a video of her we all were saying how disgusting but now we're saying well Sam should have documented it and i bet if he did take photos, fans would've slam him for invading Britneys privacy

Second of all, "maybe you deserved it"?? aw right so if Sam punched Britney, would you say 'maybe she deserved it'?? No you wouldnt. and i bet you if there were reports Sam gave Brítney a black eye, you would all automatically believe it. As a man, i absolutely hate this double standard of if a man hits a woman, its disgusting. if a woman hits a man, oh he must have deserved it. it boils my blood

• Love 4
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, easy said:

Good point with the video. I think he was genuine in that (and I don't think he's a good actor based on his handful of movies with small roles lmao). Details might show up in the court proceedings, unless they just make a quick process to avoid additional media scrutiny. 

It'd be a weird 180 for 'em. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

so we're going to bring up old clips to seemingly justify that she could have hit him? oh god...

people doing think pieces on how this could maybe be true :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: don't deserve to call themselves fans. Really sick how deep the team con gaslight runs. 

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, tsss said:

Today I read couple of blind items that said she didn't cheat, she realized he was taking advantage of her so she was done and now this comes out. Very sus :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

I would hope this is the truth, Britney deserves better if Sam thinks he can do this to her.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

I agree that she very likely has issues (who wouldn't after more than a decade of abuse + meds she likely didn't need), but the blackmail and conservatorship are still not justified. Ugh, I hate this so much... Knowing people will be using this to justify the conservatorship again makes me feel hopeless AF.

Folks have already been justifying the conservatorship since the fat shame comments of Christina/her dancers and when she verbally attacked that Jack-In-The-Box worker, as well as that weird stint of hers where she would post/re-post ***** and Selena Gomez pictures. It was odd. Her being painted as "crazy" and "unstable" has practically escalated since. 

And under California laws, blackmailing is illegal through extortion of money.  I choose to believe that Sam will take the high route and not do as such as that can get messier for him and potentially damage future job or sponsorship opportunities for him. Again, I really hope that both parties can remain as civil and simply move on. I think the divorce was bound to happen. Both Britney and Sam were at completely different stages in their life and I don't think they had a lot of common interests in the sense that Britney wanted to settle down more than Sam who was eager to kickstart his career. A man in his 20s versus a high-profile woman in her 40s. The math was just not mathing. 

Edited by Glendale
  • Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block