BREAKING: Sam Asghari claims Britney ABUSED him and gave him a black eye

Since Britney hated the Free Britney documentaries and many others here love to say that she freed herself from the conservatorship, well the same applies to make this orchestrated attack on her character stop: Britney is going to have to be the one to speak up for herself again. Nothing else will stop these people from extorting her, maligning her and trying to lock her up and force her to work again. 

Idk wth is going on with her IG but something has got to give. Btw, HiH will be dropping her smear campaign story by the end of this month with commentary from Jansen. It won’t stop til Britney stands up for herself, and make her lawyer and PR rep do their ******* job!!!

eta - as I said on another thread. If Rosengart, Cade and Jeff Raymond are INTENTIONALLY letting err’body drag Britney to support the CON narrative so they can get her back under their control again then they need to be fired!! I have no patience or grace for Rosengart anymore!! Piss or get ur *** off the pot, bish!!! Rosengart shut Juno Lou up so surely he send out cease  & desist letters by 5pm today to Sam, his lawyer, KFed and his lawyer and TMZ. 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 3

This is all so messy. Sam has been in TMZ’s pocket since he finally decided to hop on the Free Britney bandwagon because it was the only way to stay attached to Britney and her money. I would love to know how much Sam has been paid to be the source for all these trash stories and conveniently bump into TMZ and backgrid time and again. 

Stop airing dirty laundry for coin, Sam. 

• Love 4
54 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

This **** is getting messy and ugly, and it's just going to get worse. I hate to say this, but these people won't rest until Britney is gone. It's starting to feel like a witch-hunt. 

That exactly what it is. They are trying to kill her spirit totally and drive her to suicide. They planned this when they put Sam in her life. It's beyond sick.

• Love 1
  • Like 4

It's bad guys! I mean Britney already has this crazy girl image for the GP, that TEAM CON, succeeded to built in their minds during all these years! Scamy Spousal Support is smart, he knows what to say, how to act, he's not a dumb brain fart like K-Fat! Also if he was really in TEAM CON crew since all these years he will have their support in the shadow! Britney as strong as she is can't fight again and again with 20 evil starving people!!! I also don't trust Cade, so I don't know how it's gonna end up, I'm really scared for her but I will support her 100%! It's also really easy to twist a story!!! Britney is not the best for "selling" her stories, she had alot of trauma, she's really strong but really fragile at the same time!!! Sam on the other side... He knows the codes!!! He knows Britney weakness!!!

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, easy said:

If Britney was abusive or unfaithful that should have been stated in the divorce filing, not "irreconcilable differences". This is just a smear to try and save Sam some face in the wake of him allegedly trying to dig for more gold. 

Another good point. You would want to include more details for the reason of the divorce. Why file for divorce and not include that in your filing? If it was Sam who claims this, and then they drop this info the same day, why wouldn't you include that in your filing? Just odd. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

If Britney was abusive or unfaithful that should have been stated in the divorce filing, not "irreconcilable differences". This is just a smear to try and save Sam some face in the wake of him allegedly trying to dig for more gold. 

There are a lot of components to a divorce such as cheating, abuse, irreconcilable differences, etc. "Irreconcilable differences" is what we see being used most often and is the driving force behind the majority of divorces. 

A party who wishes to divorce their spouse need only show that they are seeking a divorce because of irreconcilable differences that have caused irreparable harm to the marriage.

• Like 3
14 minutes ago, Inherzone said:

05:17 

Britney always had alot of agressive energy in her… i‘m sure shes gets frustrated really fast with people who always downplay her… so maybe yes, she tends to be kinda agressive… 

oh this is a reach asf. This is clearly her playing around. Like, partners make jokes like this together... this dont mean ****. 

• Love 1
  • Like 7
57 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

Accusing someone of domestic abuse is a serious accusation, so he better have some substantial proof for this (implying this is all true).

If this is something made up, I really hope there's a statement firmly debunking it.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jordeezus said:

I re-listened to Jason Alexander's interview on the Dumb Blonde podcast and find it funny that Sam left Britney right at Jason announced God told him to move on from Britney and he got married. 

The question is -- why are you spending your free time listening to Jason Alexander and justifying his actions or words? You know he's an abuser, right? Are you fans okay in the head?

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

It's bad guys! I mean Britney already has this crazy girl image for the GP, that TEAM CON, succeeded to built in their minds during all these years! Scamy Spousal Support is smart, he knows what to say, how to act, he's not a dumb brain fart like K-Fat! Also if he was really in TEAM CON crew since all these years he will have their support in the shadow! Britney as strong as she is can't fight again and again with 20 evil starving people!!! I also don't trust Cade, so I don't know how it's gonna end up, I'm really scared for her but I will support her 100%! It's also really easy to twist a story!!! Britney is not the best for "selling" her stories, she had alot of trauma, she's really strong but really fragile at the same time!!! Sam on the other side... He knows the codes!!! He knows Britney weakness!!!

Actually, Team Con did their best to preserve her image and make it seem like everything was all rainbows and sunshine. It wasn't until the conservatorship was lifted that the general public began painting her as "crazy" and "unstable" such as the 2006-08 days. I'd say this time, even worse than then. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block