Sam getting half of Britney’s book deal and the home she bought/ sold recently?

He's likely trying to get money from the book deal, but he won't as she signed the deal before they got married. He will likely get something from that house if his name was on it. I think it was officially bought in may though, before they got married. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, jokobish said:

He’s playing this clever. I’m sure there is an infidelity clause in their prenup which is why he has gone the “cheating” route. He is going to use any and everything he has witnessed against her

He would have needed to put cheating as the reason in the divorce I believe instead of irreconcilable differences. The cheating rumor was just to try and get good favor before dropping the real bomb was challenging the prenup/asking for more money. Didn't work. 

• Love 4
Inside-Britney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-s-
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Before Britney Spears and Sam Asghari walked down the aisle in 2022, the couple signed a prenuptial agreement

A source previously told Us Weekly that Spears, 41, and Asghari, 29, signed an ironclad prenuptial agreement that tightly guards the singer’s estimated $60 million fortune. The prenup states that Asghari will receive “$1 million per every two years” of their marriage, with a cap at $10 million after 15 years, according to the source. Asghari also waived any claims to Spears’ music catalog and his name isn’t on the deed of their shared home; instead, the pair agreed to put the house into a limited liability company or LLC.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, easy said:

He's likely trying to get money from the book deal, but he won't as she signed the deal before they got married. He will likely get something from that house if his name was on it. I think it was officially bought in may though, before they got married. 

Oop when easy is saying this it might be true I 

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, nevs1212 said:

How do we know Sam is accusing Britney of cheating? Is that just a rumour or has he actually said that ?

Everything except the divorce filing is rumour at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of it is media making stuff up. I kind of hope they go the private route and this whole story dies. Britney deserves some peace and quiet for once.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
4 minutes ago, River Red said:

Oop when easy is saying this it might be true I 

Knowing the house was put in an LLC definitely makes me think he'll get at least half. Unless he tries to fight for more, which would be dumb because they sold it at a loss anyway. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:
Inside-Britney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-s-
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Before Britney Spears and Sam Asghari walked down the aisle in 2022, the couple signed a prenuptial agreement

A source previously told Us Weekly that Spears, 41, and Asghari, 29, signed an ironclad prenuptial agreement that tightly guards the singer’s estimated $60 million fortune. The prenup states that Asghari will receive “$1 million per every two years” of their marriage, with a cap at $10 million after 15 years, according to the source. Asghari also waived any claims to Spears’ music catalog and his name isn’t on the deed of their shared home; instead, the pair agreed to put the house into a limited liability company or LLC.

Oh wow, so he gets 1 million for free? Or does it not count as the marriage was less than 2 years?

Just now, Dama Etro said:

Oh wow, so he gets 1 million for free? Or does it not count as the marriage was less than 2 years?

It's crazy that marrying someone legally can entitle another person to their significant others fortune even without having kids together.

He put in his time and was hired by the con now he's trying to collect his check. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 7
3 minutes ago, Dama Etro said:

Maybe that's what he's trying to contest? He wants the 1 million because it was just over a year/half a million because it was only a year. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's crazy that marrying someone legally can entitle another person to their significant others fortune even without having kids together.

He put in his time and was hired by the con now he's trying to collect his check. 

Honestly this is why EVERYONE should have prenups before they marry, whether you're rich or not! Unfortunately you can truly never know someone's real intentions until **** hits the fan. 

• Like 6
28 minutes ago, jokobish said:

He’s playing this clever. I’m sure there is an infidelity clause in their prenup which is why he has gone the “cheating” route. He is going to use any and everything he has witnessed against her.

Yeah, now people will see the real Sam behind the handsome face and slimy charm.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block