Sam getting half of Britney’s book deal and the home she bought/ sold recently?

50 minutes ago, easy said:

He's likely trying to get money from the book deal, but he won't as she signed the deal before they got married. He will likely get something from that house if his name was on it. I think it was officially bought in may though, before they got married. 

I think the date when the income was earned counts, not when the contract was signed. That’s how it is mostly in Europe. 

6 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

So did a LITTLE research online, and it depends from one state to another, but apparently whatever was bought by one or both during the marriage, is considered 50% which i find unfair, since she bought the house with her money done pre marriage..

and what does say for the state of California?

Whatever he signed to receive in the prenup is what he'll most likely get

Inside-Britney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-s-
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Before Britney Spears and Sam Asghari walked down the aisle in 2022, the couple signed a prenuptial agreement

Edited by Zoey102
5 minutes ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I think the date when the income was earned counts, not when the contract was signed. That’s how it is mostly in Europe. 

I suppose it depends when that 15mil hit her bank account then. I can absolutely see Sam trying to get book profits, trying being the keyword. I don't think he'll be successful. 

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

and what does say for the state of California?

Whatever he signed to receive in the prenup is what he'll most likely get

Inside-Britney-Spears-and-Sam-Asghari-s-
WWW.USMAGAZINE.COM

Before Britney Spears and Sam Asghari walked down the aisle in 2022, the couple signed a prenuptial agreement

He is entitled to half of what they earned and possibly bought. He should not be allowed to change the prenup, but again, he could be playing dirty, and ¨blackmail¨ her for some cash.

He is a gold digger, and the earlier Brit gets rid of him, the better.

• Like 2
40 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It's crazy that marrying someone legally can entitle another person to their significant others fortune even without having kids together.

He put in his time and was hired by the con now he's trying to collect his check. 

It is not fair tbh poor Britney she doesn’t deserve this she worked hard for her money 

• Love 2
Just now, S3xy devil said:

It is not fair tbh poor Britney she doesn’t deserve this she worked hard for her money 

For sure as most wealthy people do look what Kelly Clarkson's ex husband was trying to do. She had a pre nup and he was trying to get more of her hard-earned money.

Britney will hopefully payout what was agreed upon and that's it, moving forward now that all the circus acts are being taken out of her life she will get to keep more of her money. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

A million for every two years? So maybe he gets nothing if it’s less than two years and that’s the part he wants to contest?

This man deserves zero spousal support. Not like he even had enough time to get accustomed to the lifestyle Britney could provide in such a brief marriage, especially since she’s only been able to spend her own money for like a year now.

Sam wanted to tell us how financially conservative he is compared to Britney so he wouldn’t look like a mooch. So let’s see it, Sam. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block