TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS LOSING SAM IS LOSING HER SUPPORT SYSTEM

He reportedly hasn't even been around for months. 

The last two holidays she went on were with Cade and she seemed to be loving life amid this going on in the background.

What about all the other 'friends' and 'sources close' enough to Britney who talk to her all the time enough to give reliable accounts on everything? 

Suddenly she has no one? 

TMZ literally can't keep a straight story huh? 

Edited by Jajay119
  • Love 1
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, Jajay119 said:

He reportedly hasn't even been around for months. 

The last two holidays she went on were with Cade and she seemed to be loving life amid this going on in the background.

What about all the other 'friends' and 'sources close' enough to Britney who talk to her all the time enough to give reliable accounts on everything? 

Suddenly she has no one? 

TMZ literally can't keep a straight story huh? 

Looks like we know who their source has been all along now. :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

13 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

This might be the scariest thing that has ever been posted about Britney. It sounds like such an obvious set-up to either kill her or get her in Con again, most likely the former. 

Her family is so concerned, that JL is liking the divorce post on People. Right.

Also it sounds like an invitation for creeps ! I hope her security has their **** together. TMZ is so evil for doing this. They know if something happened to her and they get the scoop it would be the best thing to ever happen to them. So unbelievably cruel. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Also it sounds like an invitation for creeps ! I hope her security has their **** together. TMZ is so evil for doing this. They know if something happened to her and they get the scoop it would be the best thing to ever happen to them. So unbelievably cruel. 

It all feels like something really sinister is in the making. Sam filing for spousal support and now this propaganda by TMZ is honestly scary. Who knows who Sam has been working with and what is being planned for her. My main hope is that her children reach out, I can’t believe how alone and isolated she must feel. 

It reminds me of that old recording when she talked about how she was at the psych ward and her family was having fun at her beach house, “as if I was dead or didn’t exist”… I just can’t imagine what it’d be like to be in her shoes. I really hope she’s safe. This is far worse than 2007. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Ughh this s**ist and condesending read is all types of wrong. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

'Strongest supporter?' The person who has filed for divorce and allegedly threatened her to embaress her if she dont give him money? Sureeeee!!!!! :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Who is to say Britney wasnt HIS stronger supporter? From what we saw, she def was!! Why do tabloids always wanna see Britney though the weekness lens?? 

'No one is around' because every single person used and abused her for their own benefit, and Britney is strong enough to stand alone rather than co exist with these leeches!! So no need to worry about her being 'alone in her house'. This would have never be said about a man!! Or even other women today tbh, they would be called powerful, independent etc. But oh no.... Britney always needs to be seen through a superior condesending lens. Disgusting.

Regardless of clickbait article, yes, every single person who goes theough a breakup should have someone to talk to. But its better dealt alone rather than shared with the wrong people. Therapy and excersice always helps if you are flying solo.

• Love 1
  • Like 7
2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

SCAM being the saviour - a narrative he loved to push and dozens of fans said that too. Now he’s giving TrashMZ more news and painting Britney out to be some hopeless woman. Ugh!!!! 

She's always been painted as such and we should all know by now she's anything BUT helpless! Just someone who gets taken advantage of constantly...

• Love 1
1 minute ago, PlatinumB said:

She's always been painted as such and we should all know by now she's anything BUT helpless! Just someone who gets taken advantage of constantly...

Unfortunately it’s always the case. She just deserves love and not a user but it’s so hard for her :( 

It’s crazy how SCAM was dragging K-Fed for going after Britney’s $$$ and not having a job. SCAM is the exact same, he barely has a job (especially not now with the actors strike), every endorsement and deal he’s had is because of his profile with Britney and now he has the audacity to pull the “pay for my lawyers, cancel the pre-nup” card??? 

Throw him in the trash where he belongs, a user and a traitor 

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

Unfortunately it’s always the case. She just deserves love and not a user but it’s so hard for her :( 

It’s crazy how SCAM was dragging K-Fed for going after Britney’s $$$ and not having a job. SCAM is the exact same, he barely has a job (especially not now with the actors strike), every endorsement and deal he’s had is because of his profile with Britney and now he has the audacity to pull the “pay for my lawyers, cancel the pre-nup” card??? 

Throw him in the trash where he belongs, a user and a traitor 

She really does deserve it and more! I hope she moves away from LA and makes a new home for herself elsewhere... She has more than enough means to do so! Even more so now! 

I forgot Scam dragged K-Fat about not having a job and yet he's the exact same as him!! A big, fat(steroid) wannabe leech! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4

She should have waited before marrying him to see how/if things change in their dynamic. Plus, I don’t really understand what she needs marriage for - it’ll just complicate things once it’s all over. She needs an equal - someone with his own status and career, not some wannabe clout chaser

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, PlatinumB said:

I forgot Scam dragged K-Fat about not having a job and yet he's the exact same as him!! A big, fat(steroid) wannabe leech! :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:  

Scam is even more fake than K Fat. At least she had basic human rights to meet whoever she wants to when she got with K Fat. 

Hopefully she finds a normal guy she can have a real relationship with. Someone stable and wealthy, not a celebrity wannabe. 

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Grace Kelly said:

What has happened is really sad, but hopefully due to the pre-nup and the fact there are no children will mean that she can get rid of him a lot easier than KFed. Celebs get divorced all the time, it is sad but not unusual. My biggest fear is that the Spears family will swoop in and try and "save her" again. She is 41 years old and can look after herself. The article is patronising suggesting she needs either a husband or her leach family to take care of her.    

My take exactly. Her family loves to see Britney struggle and exploit it very publicly so that they can be the users in Britney’s life. 

My other fear is the terrible scummy fans on this site that will do their best to ruin Britney’s life and turn it into a witch trial. So many of them are loving this and think it gives them a mandate to be her new conservators. 

Edited by blackingouthenegativity
  • Love 6
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, FreeBritneyForever said:

Oh no. Who’s going to be there for her and blackmail her now? The horror.

Sam was always team Con.

We should have never let our guard down when the conservatorship was terminated. The rats never left the ship.

'We should have never let our guard down when the conservatorship was terminated.'

we didnt let our guard down... at least some of us.
but some ppl attacked us in comments when we said sam is no good for britney or we dont trust him etc. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, 3Pney said:

'We should have never let our guard down when the conservatorship was terminated.'

we didnt let our guard down... at least some of us.
but some ppl attacked us in comments when we said sam is no good for britney or we dont trust him etc. 

So many fans were right and were dragged, banned and given warning points. :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

It’s kinda scary how transparent it was that Sam was bad news. No relationship that starts in a Con can ever be normal and natural, but I still had hoped that maybe there was something we didn’t know… like maybe he’s gay/bi and they have some kind of arrangement or even an open relationship. 

But this… asking for spousal support. Wow. Absolute trash. It’s scary how obvious it was and how she was still naive, makes me worry the next gold digger is just a matter of time.

Indeed. But go back even a month ago and see how those who dared even question him, his connection to team Con, how he exhibited her as a token in front of papparazzi after the "self care" trip to rehab  while she was clearly heavily druged and no camera ready in any shape or form, were called haters. Fortunately, they changed mods and things becamw a bit more rational, but a year or two ago you would have been banned for even bringing any of this up. Yet, he was the "best loving husband ever" to many. I even remember this video, about a year old or so where they are in Cabo, I think and she says something about going over some balcpny or deck and he speaks to her as if he was an authoritative father not a loving husband. 

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block