TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS LOSING SAM IS LOSING HER SUPPORT SYSTEM

55 minutes ago, easy said:

I don't think you even read what the op said. It's 100% s**ist to imply that Britney needs someone to help her/save her. Nothing to do with being "worried" about her. Britney isn't a poor fragile little girl that needs a big strong man to save her and protect her. Britney is perfectly capable of saving herself. 

Yes but she is human and every human has a breaking point no matter how strong they are. She has been through it all. I really think they are trying to drive her to suicide and that was the plan with Sam all along.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Yes but she is human and every human has a breaking point no matter how strong they are. She has been through it all. I really think they are trying to drive her to suicide and that was the plan with Sam all along.

I agree everyone has a breaking point, but I also don't think this is hers. Hers was her children, Sam is nobody compared to that. She is and will be better off without him. I've no doubt it hurts right now/when the actual breaking part was happening. But it's been weeks of "separation" now and who knows how long of unhappiness. The weight is gone, Britney will soar. 

Edited by easy
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, nwonder said:

I’m confused.

They’ve been calling her crazy for the last two years and  and now suddenly he’s been her support system.

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I hate these fvckers so much

TMZ is spiraling out of control! They're manically switching narratives, unable to discern reality from their delusions! I'm soooooo worried about them! Harvey is an old man, does he have dementia??? Someone help that poor old man!!! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Im really scared for her in the sense that so many people can try to take over her life. I hope that her lawyer Rosenberg has put all mechanisms in place for no one to ever declare her incapable again (there was never a capacity declaration to begin with) and no one takes over her life. Not her parents, not her siblings or her kids. She needs to heal properly. Im betting Sam will try blackmailing her or her family into submission to his demands. 

2 hours ago, Martian_M00d said:

Folks like Madonna and Paris are definitely chatting and texting her. Not every friend interaction is publicized. I'm sure folks are reaching out to her 

Apparently Paris and Drew Barrymore unfollowed Sam on instagram, that speaks volume (did they even followed him tho?). I'm sure they are in touch with Britney.

Edited by DollyParton
3 hours ago, easy said:

I don't think you even read what the op said. It's 100% s**ist to imply that Britney needs someone to help her/save her. Nothing to do with being "worried" about her. Britney isn't a poor fragile little girl that needs a big strong man to save her and protect her. Britney is perfectly capable of saving herself. 

thanks for backing me up sis :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

gals stick together leave together 

• Love 1

No,

It's losing her Narcissistic abuser who kept her Ill so he could control the narrative.

It's EXACTLY what happened in my abusive relationship. She believed he was helping her but he was actually breaking down her psyche.

Go look at the difference in her confidence (even if acting) from 2016 - 2023

I'm glad she's out of it!

But now is the smear campaign, and he will drag her through the mud.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block