TMZ: BRITNEY SPEARS LOSING SAM IS LOSING HER SUPPORT SYSTEM

2 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Knowing her abusers, they will do anything to take everything away from her including the dogs. Sam now officially belongs to that category too.

*** ****... We shall see! She does apparently have a iron clad prenup so we shall see what he ends up walking away with. Thank god there's no children involved as well.

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Itsbritney*****101100 said:

It’s a set up y’all. What’s next her ******* suicide note? Jesus Christ. This is typical of how they pull this **** to rich celebrities they want the money of. Britney **** these people, run away and never come back. Let them wish they got a dime. I hate these *********.

This^^^^^^

Family gone

Jodi “resigns”

m*** allegations

Kids leave

Sam leaves

The domino effect is disturbing to say the least

• Love 1
  • Like 3

it is actually absolutely comical how many slimy, parasitic, famewh*ring users can be found in britney's life. it's like a russian nesting doll of leeches. it's like a where's waldo page where britney is waldo and literally everyone else is a yes-man with bad intentions. i know she is a mega MEGA star but it's still like... D A M N !!! 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

again the media being s**ist af by portraying a woman not being able to be by herself cause she needs a man to make her feel safe and not on the verge of collapsing mentally :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

poor Britney cant handle a breakup yet she managed 13 years of abuse but ofc they wont mention that 

OMG it’s not s**ist to be worried about Britney. 

Britney has showed us and point blank told us that she isn’t OK. She publicly talks about how much pain she is in and how she feels like everything was for nothing since her boys left her anyway. 

She isn’t interested in her career, she doesn’t trust doctors, her parents and siblings betrayed her, her boys wouldn’t visit before moving thousands of miles away, she says she’s lost faith in God. She shares videos looking exhausted staring blankly in a shower and smearing cake all over her face accompanied by long sometimes incoherent posts slamming everyone from her wedding guests to fast food workers. 

If you aren’t concerned for Britney then you are either 1) not a fan who loves her or 2) just dumb as a rock. 

Im not trying to be rude but that’s just the truth. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

OMG it’s not s**ist to be worried about Britney. 

Britney has showed us and point blank told us that she isn’t OK. She publicly talks about how much pain she is in and how she feels like everything was for nothing since her boys left her anyway. 

She isn’t interested in her career, she doesn’t trust doctors, her parents and siblings betrayed her, her boys wouldn’t visit before moving thousands of miles away, she says she’s lost faith in God. She shares videos looking exhausted staring blankly in a shower and smearing cake all over her face accompanied by long sometimes incoherent posts slamming everyone from her wedding guests to fast food workers. 

If you aren’t concerned for Britney then you are either 1) not a fan who loves her or 2) just dumb as a rock. 

Im not trying to be rude but that’s just the truth. 

I don't think you even read what the op said. It's 100% s**ist to imply that Britney needs someone to help her/save her. Nothing to do with being "worried" about her. Britney isn't a poor fragile little girl that needs a big strong man to save her and protect her. Britney is perfectly capable of saving herself. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2

This is the reality! Like I look back and the majority of fans thought once she was freed from the cship, she would FLOURISH and live her best life and maybe make music again soon after. But the reality is when freeing yourself from something like that it will get worse before it gets a whole lot better. Britney is being tested, this is a karmic experience she's going though and her ability to think metaphorically will very much see that this time around. I hope and pray she has a better headspace about the falling towers in her life & what they could mean for her truly rather than the perspective of others thinking her life is going to ****. Personally I think she's going through a metamorphosis. She's a strong girl, she knows better than anyone in the world. I'm ALWAYS sending you love Britney,  your fans are ALWAYS with you and sending you love and we will NEVER leave your side.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block