BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

guys 15th of July they have been together in Mexico riding those horses...is it possible she means she is byluying new horse aka getting new man soon?

what if sam cheated on her or what if it is another sabotage from team con to make her colapse..lie like they used with lucado...

it is really strange to me..🤔🤔🤔🤔

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, NotBuyingIt said:

Sono d'accordo. Non possiamo diagnosticare, ma non dirò che penso che stia bene. Le sue molteplici didascalie sull'impiegato Jack in the Box, ad esempio, hanno mostrato una grande disconnessione. Non c'è vergogna e ha vissuto una vita e raggiunto un livello di fama che nessuno di noi potrà mai capire. Spero davvero che riceva un po' di sostegno perché la ragazza si è detta che piange ogni notte. È anche evidente che non è MAI riuscita a guarire dal suo trauma. La ragazza è stata attaccata dal mondo e perseguitata in ogni momento.

Combinalo con il non aver mai insegnato come gestire i tuoi affari e avrai una vita che sembra impossibile da gestire.

A woman abused for 13 years cannot recover easily. We only know part of the story, what Britney told in court. Maybe yes, she needs someone to guide her in managing her life, with no other purpose.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, BPI said:

A woman abused for 13 years cannot recover easily. We only know part of the story, what Britney told in court. Maybe yes, she needs someone to guide her in managing her life, with no other purpose.

That’s exactly what I think, too. It’d be impossible for ANYONE in her shoes to recover quickly or even know how to manage their affairs after living in such a bubble, even before the conservatorship. She doesn’t need a conservatorship. But if she wants to be independent and break the pattern of relying on a man or a team, she does need to make the decision to get support and help. Otherwise she may hit rock bottom, which is also up to her to figure out. I will never believe a conservatorship is appropriate.

Edited by NotBuyingIt
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

why is everyone not even mentioning the rumour it was Britney who cheated on Sam??  i love Britney but i hate this double standard, if Sam cheated on Britney, we'd be all on here with fire and pitchforks. i dont get it 

Because only TMZ mentioned the cheating and they are a bunch of snakes.

Besides we don’t know anything - I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam cheated considering he was so confident posting his big bulge for the world to see.

• Like 1
Just now, 2K16NEY said:

Because only TMZ mentioned the cheating and they are a bunch of snakes.

Besides we don’t know anything - I wouldn’t be surprised if Sam cheated considering he was so confident posting his big bulge for the world to see.

right well, look here's the thing . if Sam did cheat i will hold my hands up and say i was wrong about Sam. i am not apologising though as i still stand by what ive always said, i do not understand how fans fought for her to get out of the cship because she 'should make her own decisions' but are now being idiots going SEE  WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT SAM! FANS WHO SUPPORTED SAM SHOULD APOLOGISE! GET A GRIP! Either Britney is able to make her own decisions or she's not!!! im not gunna be belittled by fans for supporting HER decisions. i find it so 2 faced that fans said Britney should make her own decisions but criticise her decisions then if she makes a  mistake says to people who supported her WELL LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. Like shut the hell up! 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, sweetkiss said:

he was even being chosen by her father, what you mean it was hard for him to deal with a person that gave him a job?

please

He was not chosen by her father. The talent agent rep made a video explaining that they submitted photos of actors to her for Slumber Party and she picked his photos. 

• Like 2

Hoping the stuff about Sam wanting spousal support isn’t true, but if he really is the gold digger he’s appearing to be…

WHY on earth should he be allowed a single penny of her money?! I just don’t get spousal support as a concept, I understand child support, a parent should pay their way for the sake of the kids, but how the F does it make sense that an ex husband or wife gets part of their fortune? 

Relationships end, it’s part of the risk you take when you get into one and get married. It might be over one day, that’s just life but it doesn’t entitle you to a huge chunk of cash as a payout 🤪 It’s never made sense to me. 

• Like 3

This whole thing is convoluted. The marriage was an arrangement that served to benefit Sam’s fledgling acting career. As I said yesterday imo this was never a love match but they did care for each other. I think Britney didn’t really catch on to his true motives until shortly after they married because Sam had to keep up the ruse long enough to get her into a marriage, wait to hit the 1 year mark then leave her and blackmail her to scam more money than the prenup allows. Sam’s always been an opportunist. It NEVER made any sense why of all the cship boyfriends he was the one allowed to stay.

Conspiracy theory here: (I know others said this too…)

Sam Asghari is a plant from Team Con 1. Somehow they made Britney think she had a say in choosing him to be in the Slumber Party video but no way would Jamie, Lou, Jodi, et al, ever allow that. They (Edan/Blackbox) vetted him, determined he was a good fit because just like KFed, Sam can be bought. Just like KFed, Sam is thirsty, opportunistic, fame ***** who wants to milk Britney for as much money as he can as long as possible. Just like KFed, Team Con know he’s down to play their dirty game.

Jamie ****ed up the cship by being sloppy, a drunkard, abusing one of the Fed boys and **** hit the fan after that. Wallet jumped ship first cuz he knew Jamie sending Britney to that facility was a bad move for their con game. He preserved himself by leaving after he got his $. Team Con 1 knew it was gonna be over and that meant they had to let Jamie be removed (he’s their scapegoat now) and officially replaced him with Jodi. Sam seemingly went rogue when he turned on Jamie and suddenly was pro ‘end the conservatorship’. What a farce!! Remember who got that exclusive of him talking **** about Jamie? TMZ. Notice how none of the Spears’s like or acknowledge Sam?? That’s cuz he’s not on their side. Sam is fully Team Con 2. 

When Britney spoke out in court, Ingham and crew weren’t expecting Britney to pop off like she did. They just thought she’d say dump Jamie for Jodi. She fooled them. Sam had to quickly pivot because Britney’s testimony ruined everything for them. Sam didn’t say a ******* word when Britney was locked in that facility for months and paraded her out for TMZ’s cameras when she was finally released.

The marriage was an arrangement by Jodi, Sam, Cade and unseen probate attorneys, and others (aka Team Con 2). Sam & Team Con 2 was just another arrangement/handler, keeping Britney company, overmedicating her, occasionally taking her out to eat/vacay, leaking false and over exaggerated stories to TMZ about Britney while KFed and Kaplan leaked info to TMZ as well.

Think back to the TMZ manic video, TMZ docu, the KFed/Daphne setup… remember Jodi tried to 5150 Britney before the cship ended? She still wanted to do that to regain control over Britney’s estate. IMO Britney caught on. Planned “intervention” failed. Jodi resigned. Everything that has happened this year was planned. EVERYTHING!! They won’t stop until Britney stands up for herself and gets a new team on her side to put an end to this **** from the media and put the vultures in check. Sadly that won’t be Rosengart. Wtf is his deal anyway????!!!!

The Britney book … idk, but I don’t expect it to be a bombshell. IMO there’ll be some tea but not too explosive unless Britney can do a rewrite but that’ll delay it. I think it’s a part of the plan to get the book done with a Team Con 2 approved narrative (reveal but not too much) then Sam dumps her two months before the book drops. Too late to change what’s in it. But I’m sure it likely paints Sam in a glowing light, exactly what he wants for his image. I’m theorizing so idk. Only person left in Britney’s inner circle is Cade Hudson (that we know of) who I do NOT trust!! 
^ eta - Cade’s another shady slime ball who is there to party, pretends to be her friend but is ultimately there as another handler ultimately trying to get Britney back to work when she’s made it clear as a mother ******* bell that she doesn’t want to be in entertainment anymore. 

Edited by generation glory
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1

I know my above post sound Banon-ish but it’s just that this **** is that damn crazy!!! 
And yes I do believe it’s become necessary to distinguish between Team Con 1 & Team Con 2 (post-conservatorship). There’s some overlap, for sure. But their agenda, objective and playbook tactics are basically the same.

ETA ^ Doesn’t matter that this is what is happening to Britney Spears. Weaponizing a person’s mental health & exploiting a traumatized person to justify entrapment, corruption, extortion, ableist, disgusting behavior is one of the worst things that anyone can do to another human being. 

Edited by generation glory
3 hours ago, NotBuyingIt said:

I agree. I seem to have offended some fans by saying this. It’s not that I believe Britney is inherently weak or stupid. She’s NOT! She has simply lived a life only a few celebrities such as Michael Jackson or Princess Diana can understand. She was never taught how to make decisions or care for herself and the conservatorship sadly reinforced that.

Listening to her old interviews can be astonishing. She didn’t even know how to walk down the street on her own. She thought she could marry Jason Alexander and then Kevin months later, and then become a mom based on “instincts.” Poor girl had NO idea and absolutely zero opportunity to even figure out who she was outside of fame.

I hope she finds real help and support that can assist with her healing and independence, as opposed to her simply finding a new man OR having someone else try to take over her life like the conservatorship.

Do I think Britney is mentally stable and just fine? Absolutely not. There’s no shame in that. I do wonder sometimes if she’s dealing with mania, PTSD, etc. Plenty of people do! It’s okay. But I don’t want her family using this as an excuse to swoop in and cage her again.

I won’t lie and say I think her Instagram captions are 100% normal, but I’m certainly not one of those fans who is embarrassed or cares what the general public thinks. I simply believe she’s in a lot of pain and - understandably - doesn’t trust the medical system after being so abused. I just hope that doesn’t lead to more trouble because someone either gets help or they hit rock bottom.

Bottom line: No, I don’t think she’s okay. And no, I don’t think she has ever been shown how to run her own affairs. (Also, F *CK the conservatorship.)

Nothing but all facts. You nailed so many major points. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block