BREAKING: Sam Asghari OFFICIALLY files for divorce citing "irreconcilable differences"

57 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Hoping the stuff about Sam wanting spousal support isn’t true, but if he really is the gold digger he’s appearing to be…

WHY on earth should he be allowed a single penny of her money?! I just don’t get spousal support as a concept, I understand child support, a parent should pay their way for the sake of the kids, but how the F does it make sense that an ex husband or wife gets part of their fortune? 

Relationships end, it’s part of the risk you take when you get into one and get married. It might be over one day, that’s just life but it doesn’t entitle you to a huge chunk of cash as a payout 🤪 It’s never made sense to me. 

I think this whole thing really boiled down to Sam trying to work his way up the social ladder. He will now forever be attached to Britney for the rest of his career and as we know, that’s a good thing. We still talk about all of her exes to some extent (at least in this space). This news doesn’t surprise me at all and I definitely think he was in this for the money.

• Love 3

I know we don’t have all the facts yet but I think he knew exactly what he was doing by marrying Britney when the conservatorship ended.

I was always indifferent to him but found it strange that he stood by and was seemingly completely fine with the circumstances she was living under until everything starting coming to to light 3+ years into their relationship. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

right well, look here's the thing . if Sam did cheat i will hold my hands up and say i was wrong about Sam. i am not apologising though as i still stand by what ive always said, i do not understand how fans fought for her to get out of the cship because she 'should make her own decisions' but are now being idiots going SEE  WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT SAM! FANS WHO SUPPORTED SAM SHOULD APOLOGISE! GET A GRIP! Either Britney is able to make her own decisions or she's not!!! im not gunna be belittled by fans for supporting HER decisions. i find it so 2 faced that fans said Britney should make her own decisions but criticise her decisions then if she makes a  mistake says to people who supported her WELL LOOK WHAT HAPPENED. Like shut the hell up! 

I agree with you :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, sochaotic said:

I think this whole thing really boiled down to Sam trying to work his way up the social ladder. He will now forever be attached to Britney for the rest of his career and as we know, that’s a good thing. We still talk about all of her exes to some extent (at least in this space). This news doesn’t surprise me at all and I definitely think he was in this for the money.

Yep I think you’re right 😕 Sad, I believed him for so long. He saw an opportunity I guess. 

• Love 1
16 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

I need to find my comment from last year when I said Sam will show his true colors one day and some of y’all got way upset at me. 

Last time I was logged in I got so much bull**** and punishment for just stating my opinions and ******* common sense about Sam but I unfortunately knew that one day I could say “I told you so”. And of course it doesn’t feel good. I wanted Britney to be free but saw a movement infiltrated by the enemy and getting moderators and Free Britney Stasi on instagram who blocked and deleted and reported and bullied everyone with an IQ over 95.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Alexa said:

I know we don’t have all the facts yet but I think he knew exactly what he was doing by marrying Britney when the conservatorship ended.

I was always indifferent to him but found it strange that he stood by and was seemingly completely fine with the circumstances she was living under until everything starting coming to to light 3+ years into their relationship. 

OF COURSE!!! THIS IS COMMON SENSE! You have to be extremely dumb or just a lying narcissist without empathy to think otherwise. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, BPI said:

A woman abused for 13 years cannot recover easily. We only know part of the story, what Britney told in court. Maybe yes, she needs someone to guide her in managing her life, with no other purpose.

Wtf are you on about. I have met so many women being abused for 25 years who went on with trauma and everything without “a person to guide them through life”. **** OFF! She needs her HUMAN RIGHTS AND FREEDOM, NOTHING ELSE! She never got it back!

10 hours ago, DeniseVanDerBilt said:

I still like Sam. I don’t believe anything until it’s confirmed by one of them. He’s been with her for 7 years and I don’t believe it was just a money grab. 

Honestly, I was guessing how much longer will he manage this.

He was getting attacked left and right, his wife was getting attacked left and right.

He said he did not like some things she posted but did not want to control her. might be also case with so many other things she did and he did not like. I am not sure.

The point is, I don't know if these allegations are true or not - only time will tell, but at the same time I would not want to live in such negative environment by being attacked all the time by fans/comments etc. I just wondered how much longer he would endure this.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Not a lawyer, but “irreconcilable differences” is a no-fault grounds for divorce.

If there was any truth/proof to Britney cheating, he almost certainly would have been advised to file for divorce with an at-fault grounds like “adultery” to get a bigger divorce settlement and pubic support.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block