Britney dances on a pole in a bikini (video)

Message added by SlayOut,

Post approval for this thread has been turned on. Please treat fellow Exhalers with respect. Comments inferring that Britney is drugged, crazy, etc. will be hidden and WPs issued accordingly.

19 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

What You See Is What You Get - Oops Tour, 2000

Gimme More Music - 2007

Radar - Circus Tour, 09

Boys - Circus Tour, 09

Lace and Leather - Femme Fatale Tour, 2011

3 - Piece of Me Residency, 2013-2017

Slave 4 U - Piece of Me Residency, 2014-2017

Slave 4 U - Numerous performances, 2016

Slave 4 U - POM International Tour, 2018.

Were those any issue?

no, because these where of a 'good' pop taste

This is great. Lovely to see her being so productive lately - dancing in the living room, now this gem in a room we haven't seen before, home fashion shows, all the promo she did for her book and new music. The list goes on.

I'm glad she didn't bother using the end of her cship to do something boring like spreading awareness about the conservatorship system, helping others in similar situation, personal development, etc. She initially mentioned she'd like to do that but I'm pleased she didn't. That would be embarrassing. 

Edited by Lukkaldn
Grammar
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Alex Murr said:

Oh here we go again.... seriously!!! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:
the context of things is totally different 
Taylor does not have a history of erratic behavior.
Taylor has never used her body to sell

the image you used is just a snapshot in the second she lifts her legs up in a dress forchange position 

some fans are so delirious:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

regardless of what she was in the middle of doing, the fact remains that the dress she's wearing is extremely ***ual. Which is absolutely fine, but you went ahead and actually proved what Alex says: it's fine because she's well made up and on stage. 

I need people to realize how easily manipulated they are. We are visual creatures.

If Britney did this in a music video with professional background, dancers, had make up done by professional artists, hair made up by an amazing hair stylist, insane lighting and camera angles, ya'll would be dying in ave.

It's.all.about.visuals.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Midnights said:

Turning my fancard in for good now. This is too much.

This is exactly why her children doesn't want to see her and anyone defending this is part of the problem.

She's ruining her legacy and it's painful to watch.

Anyone believing this is the reason her kids don't want to see her is being naive. She's choosing to maintain boundaries against her family that have gaslit her and abused her for years and they don't like that b/c according to the youngest one, 'they want mom to be cool with everyone'. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Midnights said:

This is exactly why her children doesn't want to see her and anyone defending this is part of the problem.

I have to ask, though, what is the difference between this and the Gimme More music video? This doesn’t really make any sense. Someone could just as well send that music video to her sons saying: look at what your mom did. Her Instagram is consistent with her work, including the live shows she did during the con. Her sons 100% have a right to be uncomfortable because this is their mother, but they can’t turn around and praise her career when she’s done the exact same thing professionally. This line of thinking is inconsistent and dishonest. And it is only applied to Britney for some reason.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Midnights said:

The dramatic language is too much when she's literally done this on stage. If Britney dancing on pole is too much when it's featured on her past three tours, music videos and several performances, why even call yourself a fan? 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, pop analyst said:

no, because these where of a 'good' pop taste

Well let's dissect this then...

The performances of the Oops Tour happened when she was very young. The performances from 2008 onwards happened at a time when Britney had no bodily or legal autonomy, while profiting people she has openly deemed as her abusers...

If we're talking about good "pop tastes", then how are they in good taste, while her doing it for fun on Instagram is in bad taste? Priorities, people.

• Like 2

What I wonder is if she knows Sam doesn't like her nude/***ual content, nor do her kids, why does she continue to post these things?

Regardless if you are a fan of these posts, the question still remains on her continual posting of these types of things.

If I had a wife who posted this stuff, and knows I didn't like it, that's a sign of lack of respect in the marriage. She loves Sam definitely, but why do this stuff knowing your husband doesn't like it? Reverse it and Britney is saying she doesn't like Sam posting ***ual/nude content. You guys would be saying Sam should stop and respect his wife's wishes.

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Zoey102 said:

Anyone believing this is the reason her kids don't want to see her is being naive. She's choosing to maintain boundaries against her family that have gaslit her and abused her for years and they don't like that b/c according to the youngest one, 'they want mom to be cool with everyone'. 

There must be a lot of commenters here who know nothing about her family. Her brother literally said that the conservatorship was good for the family. He implied she was dumb only interested in dancing and singing. He did NOT say she was mentally ill. They could have applied to get her out, but they didn't. Her mother involved lawyers after that facility stay to help Britney to get away from her father, but she did not request the end of the conservatorship. Her boys stopped real communication long before her IG became half nude. They all wanted her money but not the person. This is my comment on her family's attitude.

I have no problem with Britney's pole dancing, whether she is doing it for fun, exercise or to provoke. Go for it, girl!

• Love 3
5 hours ago, Midnights said:

10 years ago everyone here was mad with Britney scrapping the ***ual scenes from work ***** music video cause she said ''I am mother now'' ..10 years later ,now she's free from conservatorship and she's having fun the fans are mad again. yes leave your fancard and go.you won't be missed.. britney only cares about her real fans.. go to Taylor swift (from your username we all understand your real fave pop artist)

Edited by britneyqueenn
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

Oh here we go again.... seriously!!! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

'Beyonce'
'Beyonce'

the context of things is totally different 

the image you used is just a snapshot in the second she lifts her legs up in a dress forchange position 

some fans are so delirious:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

I know it was a snapshot of a second you inept fool. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: It's called using an analogy. Look it up :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: 

Also, I stopped taking you seriously when you said this. 

3 hours ago, Alex Murr said:

real housewives girl bye GIF by RealityTVGIFs 

You are the worst type of uneducated 'fan'. Go back to your Swift forum and praise her some more.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

Edited by PlatinumB
  • Love 1
  • Super Mods
7 hours ago, beyoncexbritney said:

I think a lot of things she said during those 13 years were from team con. The "I'm a mom now" excuse wasn't convincing. She's always had a provocative image. If that was true, she would've sang about mid-life crisis or release deep-cutting songs. not WB, HIAM, IUSA, etc. LOL.

Lol true :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block