Britney dances on a pole in a bikini (video)

Message added by SlayOut,

Post approval for this thread has been turned on. Please treat fellow Exhalers with respect. Comments inferring that Britney is drugged, crazy, etc. will be hidden and WPs issued accordingly.

On 8/13/2023 at 11:55 AM, beyoncexbritney said:

She seems to still love dancing. With proper choreography and regular practice, I'm sure there'd be no problems bringing those dancing skills back. JLo, Beyonce, and her contemporaries dance well, but nobody was ever on her level in terms of the technicalities and choreography.

Shes good I enjoyed this video.  Pretty good

7 hours ago, Daredevil said:

tbh I think this whole rhetoric that her children do not see her bcs of ***** is false.

1. JJ said he did not see her bcs she did not make the environment good when they were there

2. he said he wanted her to be cool with everyone and stop hating

3. he said she posted for attention (not sure if he meant ***** or hate rants) and probs will never stop

Yeah the environment wasn’t good because she was being a parent. It shows how they thought that they could tape her parenting thinking it was wrong when it wasn’t, she was being a parent and wanting respect. 

And in no way is she gonna be cool with these people when they constantly show their intentions and thinking with what they put out to the world about her. It’s bad because they’re brainwashed into thinking like everyone else thinks of her and that’s sad because those are her own kids. I just hope one day they finally “go to the light and see Jesus” and realize their mom was never the problem and she was trying to take care of them in the only way she could.

I mean her dad went off on them and she did the responsible thing and took them out of that environment so they couldn’t be abused. In return because of her dad, she lost more time with them. Idk. Maybe one day, maybe when they have kids themselves, they’ll think better of her. I really hope they do.

But yeah I completely agree with you the ***** is not the reason. K-Fat will never admit it, but he manipulated those boys into thinking poorly of their mother, so he hides it through them that it’s because of how she acts and the ***** or whatever bs excuse he can come up with. I really hope he gets what’s coming to him because of the parental alienation he committed on those boys and onto Britney. They deserved to have a stable life and a good parent who cared and loved them but through that love was strict with them when needed to teach them to be better.

It sucks because every time I’ve seen Britney with her kids, she’s been such a caring and loving mother to them. As I said I hope they realize how good of a parent she was compared to K-Fat.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, dandy said:

The song is about self-hatred and nihillism though 

The title "Closer" is a different take on the much sweeter Elton song. It's from the male perspective with the female the reason he stays alive. Britney has a varied musical palate, not surprising. Good for her!

23 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

I know it was a snapshot of a second you inept fool. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: It's called using an analogy. Look it up :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill: 

Also, I stopped taking you seriously when you said this. 

real housewives girl bye GIF by RealityTVGIFs 

You are the worst type of uneducated 'fan'. Go back to your Swift forum and praise her some more.  :trash_throw_away_recycle:

"inept fool" ... oh  :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: and you say I'm an uneducated 'fan' ...Ok :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:
are you under so much pressure that you have to insult me?

Taylor HAS NEVER USED HER BODY to sell records. she has never posted such cheap  photos on her instagram

that's the dumbest and most meaningless comparison I've ever seen.

Edited by Alex Murr
2 minutes ago, Alex Murr said:

"inept fool" ... oh  :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: and you say I'm an uneducated 'fan' ...Ok :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:
are you under so much pressure that you have to insult me?

Taylor HAS NEVER USED HER BODY to sell records. she has never posted such cheap  photos on her instagram

that's the dumbest and most meaningless comparison I've ever seen.

I stand by my choice of words. 

Real Housewives Bravo GIF

Did you look up the word 'analogy' or are you just going to continually look like the dumbest member on this forum?

On 8/14/2023 at 7:51 PM, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Well let's dissect this then...

The performances of the Oops Tour happened when she was very young. The performances from 2008 onwards happened at a time when Britney had no bodily or legal autonomy, while profiting people she has openly deemed as her abusers...

If we're talking about good "pop tastes", then how are they in good taste, while her doing it for fun on Instagram is in bad taste? Priorities, people.

I mean her hair, make up, camera angles, 'choreography' .. 

31 minutes ago, pop analyst said:

I mean her hair, make up, camera angles, 'choreography' .. 

But this where the issues are...

You're comparing a fully executed performance to an Instagram clip. The exception shouldn't be fully professional productions on Instagram, when it's an insight into her everyday. Personally speaking, i would argue that this is a matter of viewer expectations because she's not doing things for the viewer, it's for her.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

But this where the issues are...

You're comparing a fully executed performance to an Instagram clip. The exception shouldn't be fully professional productions on Instagram, when it's an insight into her everyday. Personally speaking, i would argue that this is a matter of viewer expectations because she's not doing things for the viewer, it's for her.

If it was simply for her pleasure, she wouldn't post it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block