Not a twink, not yet a daddy

2 hours ago, MasterMindz said:

THIS! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

My friend who is 41yrs old, reduced his age to 37 :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised:

@MasterMindz and he is lying to me that's not his profile, but I have the receipts that's his profile... like sorry, but when he is asking you from his profile if I know him (my friend) and one of his friends confirmed me that's his profile? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Edited by Flavor Of Love
  • Haha 1

I just turned 32 and I still pass as someone who’s in their mid-to-late 20’s. Being skinny with a round â$$ definitely helps. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

But I do understand what you mean. What I’ve learned throughout the years is it’s all about attitude and the clothes you wear.

Never let anyone tell you different: “former” twinks are still hot but wiser and financially more free. :kylie_proud_yes_wow_impressive_amazing:

Edited by aleomg
  • Super Mods

Actually what you're going through is something that 100% of twinks end up going through.

Being a twink means being extremely fetishized by older "masc" guys whose fetish is to dominate, which is something easily done with a young guy who is somewhat skinny and usually obedient.

The moment you get in your late 20s and early 30s, you're out of this category. Your face is not boy-ish anymore, it is becoming manly and rough. However, your body isn't catching up. Mostly because with a rough manly face, people expect a manly, muscular body. 

So you end up being invisible to most tribes. Masc4Masc gays are not interested because they are muscular guys looking for muscular guys. Twinks aren't interested because they want muscular older men. Daddies are not interested because you're not a young twink. Bears are not interested because majority of them want another bear as that's what they deem to be a true man. 

My advice to you and every gay guy out there is to not define your personality and worth according to a "tribe" that gay community so strongly enforces. It's what makes most of us ultimately miserable. 

But if you do insist on being attractive to most gays, really all you have to do is start working out. You'd be surprised how far muscles can get you in the gay world, sad but true. You don't even need to be huge and buff, just be athletic and guys will be all over you.

Also, 30s are the best. Literally 1000 times better than 20s; you have more money, you have the confidence of an adult, you are wiser, and if you ask me, ***ier.

So own it :) 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

This thread is amazing, how could it have been otherwise with a magic tittle like this! Not a twink, not yet a daddy, OMG... You guys are the best:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also I get ***** since few days when I'm thinking about Turkish daddy... I need one!

tarkanin-hit-parcasi-fransiz-basininda.j

Damn...

tarkan-geccek-sarkisi-QBue.jpg

This is not a daddy though  and he is not cute too !:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:a daddy must  be over 50 with a grey hair and wrinkles and smell like cheese yeah olde gays smell like cheese  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

28 minutes ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

This is not a daddy though  and he is not cute too !:beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:a daddy must  be over 50 with a grey hair and wrinkles and smell like cheese yeah olde gays smell like cheese  :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

- He's 50!

- Agree about the grey hair, that's his only flaw tho, nobody can be 100% perfect!

- Not cute?

200.gif

He's beyond cute! He's the turkish supreme! Show me your hot daddies!

Cause I...

5n5K.gif

And ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I don't want anybody smelling like cheese next to me!

adam-sandler-hubie-halloween.gif

I want a daddy who smells durum and adana kebap! Hairy peaches!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpFayeuU3x2Pkm0LBguQj

8075925_4b3ed.gif

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block