Not a twink, not yet a daddy

1 hour ago, jordeezus said:

Gay world has changed so much since we were in our early 20s. Its so weird especially wherevI live. I swear 50% of females became "queer" during covid so all of the gay bars in my area are full of drunk messies having bridal showers, crying and pushing. 

Yeah, in the early noughties there was occasionally the faux-lesbian who made out with another woman to court male approval, but it's turned into a very different climate now.

If you look at a random college admissions essay, chances are it will begin with "I am a neurodivergent queer woman-girl with not a cent to my name."

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

- He's 50!

- Agree about the grey hair, that's his only flaw tho, nobody can be 100% perfect!

- Not cute?

200.gif

He's beyond cute! He's the turkish supreme! Show me your hot daddies!

Cause I...

5n5K.gif

And ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! I don't want anybody smelling like cheese next to me!

adam-sandler-hubie-halloween.gif

I want a daddy who smells durum and adana kebap! Hairy peaches!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpFayeuU3x2Pkm0LBguQj

8075925_4b3ed.gif

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png              Those are the true daddies :elton: btw they all have a crush on me and keep texting  me and sneak to my profile but I am not interested except the last one he is so my type so tall and handsome   :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:we went on a date  3 times and we both have feelings for each other 

Edited by Tanjiro Kamadu
1 hour ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png              Those are the true daddies :elton: btw they all have a crush on me and keep texting  me and sneak to my profile but I am not interested except the last one he is so my type so tall and handsome   :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:we went on a date  3 times and we both have feelings for each other 

Didn't you just say you're turning 17 next month? :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed: Wow this is disgusting

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

Tanjiro Kamadu!!!! Go to the naughty steps and think what you did. 

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, Tanjiro Kamadu said:

Yeah we def. don't have the same taste at all but well... Glad you had great times! Enjoy, you're hot nasty s ***!:badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

Edit: Wait whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? You're not even 17 yet? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: Kids these days... Ok bye, I don't want to have the FBI knocking at my door tomorow morning! :jamie_lynn_grape:

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, Midnights said:

That's both horrible advice and extremely shallow

I was kidding.

But on an honest note. If all you care about is s** and superficial connections with people who only want your body, then that's the advice you should take.

If you want to have a happy life, then you should surround yourselves with people who are beautiful on the inside and who love you for you. 

Many gay guys don't realise until they lose their looks how many people around them were only there for the way they looked.

Looks matter. But it's not everything. For years I've been watching and wondering... Moments of satisfaction or overall well-being? Be happy with your appearance, but don't change your appearance for someone else's priorities. And ageism sucks, you just should be proud of your age. That's who you are anyway!

I‘m also asking myself, where are the daddy issues/fetish coming from? Is this a newer thing or was it always the case? I guess daddy issues have always been there because most gays have problematic relationships with their dads, but has this celebration and calling older men „daddy“ always been the case? At least in german speaking countries in europe, where I‘m from it definitely is something new.

Edited by cocodeluxe
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Ugh. Yeah. I hate this so called rules from this/our community, I find it disgusting really. But somehow we are trapped in those. Maybe some more and other less. Right now I'm in/feel like this more genderqueer identity so I perceive that it's harder to find people around that wants to hook up with me or people who look like me. Also i'm not as skinny as I was in my early 20s (I'm 29), my belly is a little bigger so it all comes together.

It's not exciting to think that when I'm older I'll have to play the daddy role/type, ew, It's like I'll have to be stuck in a character and expectations they'll have of me (??? no).

I've always attracted boy who are off-beat or kinda out of the mainstream physical standards and lately i've been kinda bothered with that fact and pattern but I value this because it's good to not be stuck in those hot-skinny-white-muscled-men standards, you know. I guess you attracted what you appears to be.

When I was less skinny, had straight hair and straight looking clothes (kinda more basic clothes which I like too) then I attracted guys with this similar taste. But in fact people who are more this off-beat/alternative/latin/fat/black etc are less wanted in this "market", ugh.

If I had to be stuck in that daddy/role/type when i'm 40+ I'd consider not have any romantic/***ual relationship, then. Or guess i'm being too rad/extreme.

This really moves me. But, yeah, we'll get along and I believe we'll all the connections/bonds/people and relationship we need, one way or another.

:sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block