Strangest Love released by Ramoss

18 hours ago, Tetris said:

Unfortunately, she didn’t acknowledge it specifically… I had told her that some of my favorite music of hers are unreleased songs like 911 (drag me) and Strangest Love, and then asked her what her favorite song was to not make it on an album. That’s when she said “Freedom” (which I no longer think is a real song and was her using available outlets/opportunities to covertly comment on her situation at the time).

this is mindblowing tbh. like, to think that she was trying to use any opportunity she had. she's so strong

32 minutes ago, PlayboyMommy said:

He didn't pay anything to record this. Per GEMA's database, the publishing is split between both Sony and Universal yet on the YouTube upload he claims to be the copyright owner which obviously isn't true (He did pay to have his name listed on the APRA AMCOS listing though)

Not only that but he also claims to have produced and mixed this himself on his IG page...

This isn't anything new though, some ****star released a self-produced cover of Trouble back in 2009 which also can be found on Spotify :jackk_alien:

LOL okay... This sounds.. slightly illegal :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Pop off tho I guess 🤣

1 hour ago, PlayboyMommy said:

He didn't pay anything to record this. Per GEMA's database, the publishing is split between both Sony and Universal yet on the YouTube upload he claims to be the copyright owner which obviously isn't true (He did pay to have his name listed on the APRA AMCOS listing though)

Not only that but he also claims to have produced and mixed this himself on his IG page...

This isn't anything new though, some ****star released a self-produced cover of Trouble back in 2009 which also can be found on Spotify :jackk_alien:

APRA is Brian’s publishing company

• 3 weeks later...

Also for anyone who still thinks Strangest Love is In The Zone era, here’s more proof it’s not. Here Brian McFadden says he wrote Real To Me after he left westlife

And here he states that Real To Me was written the day he met Guy Chambers making Strangest Love an impossibility for the sun The Zone sessions. It is also registered 2006 on publishing

https://www.edp24.co.uk/things-to-do/20703634.brian-mcfadden-interview---album-life-brian/

1 hour ago, Britney Xposed said:

I definitely don’t think it would’ve been released anyway. It’s a 2006 track🫶

I believe one day the label could release things like this. Like when Michael Jackson passed and they released 2-3 albums of unreleased material. If Britney REALLY retires early they should go ahead and do this IMO ❤️

• Love 1
On 7/27/2023 at 3:43 PM, PlayboyMommy said:

PM me some of Mr. Ford's scenes TBH :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block