Y’all are sick

Congratulations for making your first comment about how you hate people, and expressing your need to lecture everybody.

Also, what is the point of making an entire thread just to say fans are sick and insane here ?

And what about posting your opinion of the song on the main topic instead of only talking about other people's opinion ?

Exhale members are cute, yep, but can you tell us about the song, about Britney, about the funny lyrics ??? Instead of wasting your time in juding people you don't know just because you disagree with them on a random song !

To make it short..... majobi majobi majobizness !

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, Alio said:

Congratulations for making your first comment about how you hate people, and expressing your need to lecture everybody.

Also, what is the point of making an entire thread just to say fans are sick and insane here ?

And what about posting your opinion of the song on the main topic instead of only talking about other people's opinion ?

Exhale members are cute, yep, but can you tell us about the song, about Britney, about the funny lyrics ??? Instead of wasting your time in juding people you don't know just because you disagree with them on a random song !

To make it short..... majobi majobi majobizness !

:kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Congratulations on wasting your breath!

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, argentinian.in.telaviv said:

I totally agree, the amount of negative and "definitive" opinions and how the fans should act. 

Simply disgusting.

Thank you! And now they’re attacking me. It’s quite interesting to see how people prove a point by trying to disprove a point. These people have lost their minds 

7 minutes ago, Yasux34 said:

It’s messed up to do . She is still a bit vulnerable I’m sure . No reason to rip this track to shreds . It’s a boo and the charts speak for themselves 

Exactly! I’m not sure I understand their approach. Tear her down because “she owes us” something better? It’s really hard for me to understand and it hurts my heart. I love this woman and just want her to be happy, well, and doing what she loves. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block