Y’all are sick

Attacking will.i.am or Britney is definitely not okay. Expressing your opinion is definitely okay.

MYB is an earworm, but the quality is just not there for a Britney song. Her vocals literally sound like a one-take with a **** ton of processing over them. And I'm not saying that to insult her but to make the point that it sounds like the effort was just not there.

Plus the fact that she barely acknowledged its existence and it's a left over song from BJ makes me think she had very little creative input in it and isn't passionate about it right now. I'm guessing it was will's idea and she probably just likes the message given all the TMZ articles about her and BAnon issues (plus her career history).

The fact that I think the song is kinda embarrassing doesn't make me love or support Britney any less. I'm very grateful she's putting anything out at all, but that doesn't change the fact that this kinda feels like an insult to the music she did seem to put a lot of effort into and was passionate about. I would never want to offend her at all, but as a fan, I am allowed to express my opinion about something she puts out.

Edit: I take most of this back. She gave her first interview about music in like 7 years for this song, and it seems she did have creative input on it though it may be an old song. That alone makes me much more excited and forgiving about the song. It's great to know she's actually getting her passion back enough to experiment and have input.

Edited by Urbanney
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block