[POLL] Fav Britney Song From Last Few Releases?

Fav song?  

132 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Voted for mood Ring, should have been the Glory first single

Swimming In the stars is actually very beautiful, I love it too

Matches has its potential but its too minimal, it misses that punch

Hold Me Closer is good, an ok song that works really well on the radio

Mind Your Business is by far the worst and I dont think its her real voice tbh.

• Like 1

I’m not counting Mood Ring because it was released in 2016 on one version of the album, so we knew about it.  (It wins in a landslide anyways, it’s a perfect mid-tempo song.  Literally perfection)

Of the others, I prefer HMC. It really is a beautiful song.

I do love SITS though…I’d KILL for a stripped down version of that song without so many vocal effects.  The lyrics are beautiful.

Edited by G-unit
  • Love 3

The HMC demo would be my easy winner, but went with SitS because she was so muted on the final version it could be anyone. 

None of these are anything amazing though, all decent album filler.

I think an issue with Britney is her music is best when viewed as a full package- the song, cover art, video, performances, tour costume, choreo etc. MATM for example is an overly amazing song- but it’s iconic because of so many of the elements that come to mind when you think of the song. 

Without these other elements I just don’t think the content of her music is enough to really connect on a huge level. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block