Apparently, PADAM PADAM was offered to Britney before Kylie Minogue

That's very harsh first off. Padam Padam is a good catchy song but it clearly wasn't a big hit so what are they pissed about exactly? Also Britney is finally releasing what she wants, MYB is cowritten and produced by her and will together. Personally with how big S&S was, im excited for them to do this song together. We finally have another chance to get music from her so this person should be grateful. The GP's reaction so far is smashing from the amount of likes it's received so far from wills post. MYB *****!  

(Lets be real there's other songs Britney has turned down that have been better imo, poor taste for them to be pissed at that) 

:cutesybritney_tongue_britney_p_lick:

• Like 2

Honestly Padam Padam is meh. I’m surprised at how well it is doing. Not hating I love Kylie but the song is average at best.

And Britney rejecting it further proves the musical genius that she is. She knew it was meh. Lol 

• Haha 1
  • Like 5

Kylie has done a ton of promotion that Britney may not have been ready to do yet. Sometimes the timing just isn't right.

I love Padam for Kylie! And if and when Britney is ready to dominate again, she can. I have to wait and hear Britney's song first before I can determine how big of a deal this new song is. 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block