Is Britney forgetting things?

41 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

Maybe Britney did exhibited symptoms of forgetfulness hense to the conservatorship stating Alzheimer’s. Britney keeps saying things such as her first time doing something  when she’s done it before. She continue to say it’s her first time riding a horse on the beach yet it’s not true. She said she fell to the floor while being slapped on the face yet she didn’t. When she did carpool karaoke and was  asked what is oops I didn’t again about she said she doesn’t know. Something is def not right and this is not coming off as being shady  but genuinely concern and asking. 

No sweetie, a person can have "problems" with memory when they are under stress.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
49 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I think she’s just a forgetful person rather than it being a sign of dementia or Alzheimer’s. Not to mention, her life must be an absolute whirlwind so I can only imagine that she can’t possibly remember all the small things. Even if she has a mental condition, it’s really none of our business to decipher or talk about.

agree, but I also think she also doesn’t take life so seriously and doesn’t really care about what she posts as much as we do.

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, super.nova said:

agree, but I also think she also doesn’t take life so seriously and doesn’t really care about what she posts as much as we do.

Well if she doesn’t take life serious, then I can also understand why the general public will continue to take a dig at her. I feel like with professionalism comes more respect. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Lol--creating drama. Britney is 40+ old & had dealt with a lot during her life. It is not adnormal if she has forgotten some past things within her life. 

Regarding the slap? Lololol--obvs youve never been in a fight before. Not that id call what britney went through a fight, but situations like those can create shock. Which due to that, it is possible you can have specifics of the situation out of order or exaggerated. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

She would never be able to remember an hour and a half of choreography on tour if she had any type of dementia or Alzheimer’s. I don’t know why that’s the first conclusion people jump to. She’s also done and seen so much than the average person over the last 25 years, it’s natural to forget some stuff. Not that serious or concerning at all. Kindly stop with this.

God forbid Britney forgets something! She is the only human being who should remember all the things, all the time. 

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Toxicboy07 said:

I understand not remembering the smallest things. But I would sure remember I had the experience strolling around the beach with a horse. Something is off for sure. 

What is your point here? She's still unpacking years of trauma after being abused for nearly 15 years. Pointing out 'something is off' on a loop is not going to flip a switch and make things better for her. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block