Is Britney forgetting things?

6 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

She would never be able to remember an hour and a half of choreography on tour if she had any type of dementia or Alzheimer’s. I don’t know why that’s the first conclusion people jump to. She’s also done and seen so much than the average person over the last 25 years, it’s natural to forget some stuff. Not that serious or concerning at all. Kindly stop with this.

What an amazing reply!! Say it louder ❤️❤️❤️

• Love 5
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

She would never be able to remember an hour and a half of choreography on tour if she had any type of dementia or Alzheimer’s. I don’t know why that’s the first conclusion people jump to. She’s also done and seen so much than the average person over the last 25 years, it’s natural to forget some stuff. Not that serious or concerning at all. Kindly stop with this.

I'm not saying you're wrong, but music is one thing that people with Alzheimer's or Dementia positively react to, even reciting lyrics or tapping to the beat.

I know she doesn't have memory issues, but music is a powerful tool. Just an interesting tid bit. 

nm-music-as-medicine-alzheimers-dementia
WWW.NM.ORG

Music can help loved ones with dementia and their caregivers, too.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
21 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

I think she means it’s her first time for certain things as in it’s her first time since she’s been free of the conservatorship. 

Also, I don’t know what Oops it’s about either. Her answer was correct.. it’s just a song. 

I guess yes bcs she said first time having a drink, first time in a bar. it's like she was born after CS. Also her birthday cake said '1' year old.

• Like 4

Give her a break. Think of all the people she’s met in her lifetime, tours, residencies, traveling, interviews, albums, the conservatorship. We may remember many things in Britney’s life as fans but when she’s the one actually experiencing it, that’s a lot. Not just her career but her personal life. There’s no way she can remember every little thing with the amount of stuff she’s done and gone through.

Edited by stronger1992
  • Love 7
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, Joshyworld said:

I think she’s just a forgetful person rather than it being a sign of dementia or Alzheimer’s. Not to mention, her life must be an absolute whirlwind so I can only imagine that she probably can’t remember all the small things. Even if she has a mental condition, it’s really none of our business to decipher or talk about.

yup but I mean I also forget stuff, even sometimes I think hard WTF was I doing last Saturday. I am not aware of having any mental condition.

It's just normal people forget and the older they are the more the forget lol

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block