Britney gives Grammy-worthy vocal performance while riding horse in Mexico

1 hour ago, KrisJ said:

Someone de-chipmunkify it 

shocked alvin and the chipmunks GIF

Yeah, it makes me wonder whether she can actually make her voice sound so processed like that.

I love when she sings though. It feels like we’ve heard more of her live singing voice in the past 3 years than we did from 2004 down. 

It’s clear she still has a passion for music.

I would love to hear this when she has more support and control, which is hard enough riding a horse.  

• Love 6
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Singing lessons would do wonders for her. Yes, I know she's moving on a horse and that it's just for fun, but she sounds like this in other videos. She has small parts she sounds strong, but control is lacking. I am not a professional, so I don't know more specifics.

What I do love is her singing cause she wants to. She is happy and wants to share that with us. I love she's putting herself out there vocally with no filters after years of being controlled.

so then maybe you should lead with that instead of having 8 out of ur 10 sentences criticizing her 😉

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, jordeezus said:

She's doing something so different with her voice lately. Its not regular vibrato. She sounds beautiful but the vibrato is from tension in the voice. Its a choice. It's not bad, just an interesting choice to share with 50million people. 

I agree her vocal style is completely different. I feel like her vibratos are the ones when you try too hard, kinda forced. And yeah it's not her best but she's chillin, havin fun and on a horse and probably didn't even prepare or anything.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block